<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The new refridgemater

For the last few weeks, our refridgemater has been going pee-pee on all the stuff inside. It am not supposed ta do that! So, Mommy went out and gotted a new one but the beans that sold it to her said it am not ready to come home to live here yet. Well, that is until today! Gramma got a phone call on that funny thing with the buttons on it. She talked to a little bean hiding in the phone thing and it said that the refridgemater was comin' today! So, Mommy cleaned out the old one and put all our food and stuff into the old lady's fridge next door:


Eww...it am doin' piddle on the floor!

As always, I was there being all way helpful. I was watchin' Mommy walk back and forth from our refridgemater to the old lady's next door. She was so busy that she didn't notice where I was sitting...on the "get down off there" table! Mommy am did a good job and didn't spill anything on the floor:


Hey, I can see out the window from here!

Mommy picked me up and put me in Gramma's room with the door closed which I thought was SO rude!! Those beans movin' in the refridgemater needed my help! I just know it! Well, when they were all gone, Mommy let me back out and I was allowed to 'vestigate the new fridge. At first, I was a little a'scared of it and made my eyes all big:


Shh...be very very quiet. I'm stalkin' the fridge!

Once I saw it was all ok, I asked Mommy if I could peek inside and know what? She let me! Look Look!!


Hmmm Got anythin' good in here to eat? Wha? Nothin?! Pshaw!

There am all see-through stuff in there so I can peek into the crisper things now! A'fore, I could only sniff them and guess but now, I can see into them! Oh, and it smells different. The other one smelled like me so I put my stinky rub on the new one and now, it's mine :) It's real quiet and doesn't growl as loud as the other one. Yup! I approve of this new refridgemater!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

16 Comments:

At April 14, 2005 7:58 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Oh, your 'frigerator is just like ours. They must be related. Wow, and you live a long way away. ~Merlin, Shadow, and Ko Ko

 
At April 14, 2005 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We like the picture of you supervising from the table. We do that too. -Scooby & Shaggy

 
At April 14, 2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Ooooooooh exciting new stuff!!! My Mommy always gets all giddy and stuff when she gets new 'ppliances.

Heyyyyyyy our fridge has got clear drawers tooowuh!

 
At April 14, 2005 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Bruddie!

That was a big 'venture you had!!
The 'fridgemato that lives here was always here a'fore I camed to my Mommie and daddy beans!

I didnt know you had so a big 'venture! You was all brave too!

Butthats why you is the 'fficial Deputy Kitty of Mew Jersey!

Jinky Jink

 
At April 14, 2005 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow, Timmy, your new fridgeamater looks so fancy. Your old fridgeamater looks like mine :( I don't like it cos it steals my toys and sits on them. Mom has to use the long stick to fish them out from underneath. Hope your new frideamater doesn't do that! I like the picture of you on the table, we have a "get off from there" table like that here too.

Mia

 
At April 14, 2005 11:21 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Your new refridgermater looks exactly like mine, only mine opens the other way! I bet it's a Frigidaire. I got mine last summer because the one that was here would just buzz and buzz and buzz like a hive of bees and never stop! My mom made me and my brother stay in another room when it moved in with us, too. What my mom really likes about this one is that I can't hide any toys under it!

 
At April 15, 2005 1:08 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow...it's bright and shiny! Is there any kitty crack going in it for you? Or dead fishy stuff?

 
At April 15, 2005 1:11 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Hey, or regurgitator looks a lot like your's too!

 
At April 15, 2005 1:50 AM, Blogger Bear replied...

*purrrrrrrrr*

Look at all those places to hide in there! I love your new cold box.

My mommy once found me inside the drier. She had just taken the clothes out of it and it was so warm in there.

 
At April 15, 2005 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

That's a real nice fridge. I always want to jump in ours my mommy gets mad. I like the dryer also but I'm afraid of the heat.

 
At April 15, 2005 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi, Timmy!

Mommy told me you had an exciting day yesterday. I like your new fridge, too! I bet it's nice and full now!

You can tell Mommy for me that I ordered the CDs she wanted and she should have them "in 7-10 business days" (Miss Caryl thinks it'll be by next Friday or maybe a week from Monday).

Have a scrumptious day!!!

Your Friend, Miss Caryl

 
At April 15, 2005 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

That was very informative, Timmy. My humans have to get a new fridgemater too! Now I know what to expect.

 
At April 15, 2005 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

cool 'fridge, Timmy. did ya get to keep the box it came in . . .?

meep

 
At April 15, 2005 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Nice fridge. We just had to get a new washer recently but Granddaddy wouldn't let us help them install it either. Don't these humans know they need feline supervision?

Ghost and Mia

 
At April 15, 2005 2:57 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi Miss Caryl ♥
You am a very good secretary a'cause you take care of stuff so well! Mommy says thank you so very much! I say...mmrrrrow!

Hey Puff ;) Make sure to keep an eye on the situation! Ya never know what's gonna happen!

Meep, those beans never left the box. I just saw it from the window. When they taked the old refrigemater away, they put it in the box :(

Hi Ghost and Mia! I don't think beans understand how very important it is for us poodies to watch their every move.

 
At April 15, 2005 2:58 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Oh Max, I forgot to tell you that there actually is some kitty crack in there! Mommy keeps my little pink sock zipped in a plastic baggie, in the crisper at the bottom and now...with the clear doors, I can see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home