<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Stealth Bomber Strikes Again...


Here I am bein' all stealth. Tangie was taking an early morning bath after his breakfast of morning eggie. Oh my poodie friends, do you know how I love this?! Sometimes he gets his cage to turn and the bathtub will come my way. I can watch him jump in and out of the tub! It's SO exciting!!!! But, I was all stealth and made sure he didn't see me watching him.
Shmaybe that's why Mommy calls me Peeping Tom a'cause I watch her while she's in the bathtub too! I peek around the curtain at her. It's not a'cause I'm a sick poodie, I just wanna know what's goin' on in there!
After watching Tangie take his third bath, I got all tired out and fell asleep. Mommy thought you might like to see how I fell asleep:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At April 19, 2005 2:31 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

I like this picture, it reminds me of me!

 
At April 19, 2005 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie,

Thats one thing about being all stealth and spying and stuff...If it can make you all sleepy...

'specially if we is being all stealth on something all nice and comfy!!

Jinky

 
At April 19, 2005 2:42 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

I like to peek around the curtain that covers the rainfall too. Mommy stands under it and washes. I think she should use her tongue. ~Ko Ko

You are very stealth there Timmy ~Merlin

Glad you liked the flowers Timmy. Thank you for the compliment ~Shadow

 
At April 19, 2005 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy,

Mom says you are like me in that you can go to sleep anywhere. Don't you hate it when Mom goes to shower and closes the bathroom door on you? She should leave it open so we can go in or out as we please....

Ghost and Mia

 
At April 19, 2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Max replied...

I don't like watching the People take baths. They take their clothes off! Do they not realize how DISTURBING that is?!?!?! They look like they got caught in a nuclear accident. If they would keep their clothes on, they could kill two birds with one stone--bathing and laundry.

I think I'd like to see a bird take a bath, though. Just once.

 
At April 20, 2005 2:15 AM, Blogger Bear replied...

My mommy never takes baths. She takes showers. But I love our bath tub. It's very big and it has a neat tile ledge all around it where I can lie down and take a nap. It also has big windows so I can look outside.

You sure look comfortable, Timmy! I think I'll go take a nap too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home