<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, April 23, 2005

All Dolled Up


Today am my Mommy's purrthday! She am very old now. There's a new number in the front and she's not too pleased 'bout it. So, I got all dolled up for the day to make her feel all happy inside! Know what? It worked!! Here I am in my window perch. I was watchin' the birdies have morning seed when Mommy asked me to pose pretty. So...I did! See my nice red tie? It matches my collar! I've been running through the house since Mommy got up. One of our neighbors came over with some carrot soup and cake and brownies for Mommy's purrthday. It all smelled real nice! But the soup was really interesting...a'cause it am bright orange! Mommy said it tastes real good and she am gonna have some for lunch :) She says that Beth am a real good cook and is famous in church for her healthy yummy foods. When she came in, she gave me a nice pet and I showed her my LONG whiskers!

I read some of my poodie friend's comments yesterday and decided not to bother Mommy while she was sleeping this morning. I stayed real quiet like and didn't even purr or give her my famous 5:30 a.m. massage. I found a nice hair tie on the floor that I hid a long time ago and played with that. Mommy went to a party last night with a bunch of teachers she knew from her old job. She gotted some real yummy flowers for her purrthday from them! I smelled em and man, they're goooood! She had to put them outside a'cause she said I had that look in my eye like I was gonna have somethin' good to eat...

Gramma and My Auntie Deb gave Mommy some new charms for her bracelet. She loves it so much that she wears it every day! See? There am all sorts of stuff on it that she likes! But her new ones are the rainbow, the one that says Sister from Auntie Deb. I don't understand why Auntie Deb didn't get one that says Auntie though... And on the bottom, there is that big white one. It am real neat a'cause it changes into a dark pink when the sun thing shines on it. The last two are new too! One is Mommy's favorite picture called "Starry Night" and of course, the #24 is Jeff Gordon the racing bean's number. My favorite is the two on the middle row. See them? One looks just like me and next to it is Tigger!! Mommy wears them all in a row on her wrist every day.

Tonight, Auntie Jo am comin' over and she's gonna celebrate Mommy's purrthday with us! Oh it's gonna be so much fun! I can't stop racin' through the house a'cause I know somethin' special am goin' on...it's my Mommy's purrthday!!!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At April 23, 2005 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Purrthday to Timmy's Mommy! Our Mommy said not to worry about the new number in front (of course she also said we couldn't tell her age!). Hope ya'll have a wonderful day.

Mia & Ghost (and our Mommy Jen)

 
At April 23, 2005 7:22 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Happy haaaaaaaaaappy purrthday to your Mommy! My Mommy must know magic a'cuz she hasn't had a new number in front of her age in years and years. I think she's really 102 and not 27 but shhhhhh.

That was really thoughtful of you to let your Mommy rest up. And you look very dashing and handsome in that red tie. If I weren't in love with Bear, I'd think about flirting with you.

 
At April 23, 2005 9:05 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi Mia & Ghost and Mommy Jen :) You am have the same name as my Mommy!

Gingie, your Mommy am only a little bit younger than my Mommy! But...she feels like 102! Oh, and don't let my wink-wink Izzy hear you thinkin' 'bout flirting with me! She might get jealous!! But know what? You am a very pretty poodie and Bear am a very handsome and fluffy poodin' you picked a real nice kitty :)

 
At April 23, 2005 11:22 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Hey, th Woman's favorite painting is Starry Night, too. One year (before I was even born) the Younger Human gave her a copy if it, it looks ike a real oil painting. And for some reason, I'm not allowed near it...

Happy purrrthday to your Mom!

 
At April 24, 2005 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, you look nice all dressed up. I would have thought a tuxedo cat would wear black tie, but red looks good, too. Now don't forget to do the usual 5:30 massage tomorrow. Otherwise, your Mommy might forget her purrthday is a special day.

 
At April 24, 2005 3:55 AM, Blogger Bear replied...

You look very handsome and studly Timmy.

I hope your mommy had a wonderful birthday!

 
At April 24, 2005 6:08 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Happy Puurrthday to you, Happy PUurrthday to you...our Kinsey kitten when she was two used to carry a book around open to the page of "Starry Night" and show everyone, so Mom got her the picture framed for her 7th puurrthday. It hangs on her wall. You look very dashing in your red bow and long wiskers Timmy. It is nice to see another healthy sized kitty. ~Merlin

 
At April 24, 2005 11:35 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I hope your mommy had a wonderful birthday, Timmy. You were so good to be extra nice to her on her special day, and handsome in that red bowtie, too! Hmmm...did you ever ask your mommy if maybe you could try on that really pretty bracelet? It practically has your picture on it, after all.

 
At April 27, 2005 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Birthday to Timmy's Mommy from me & Spot and our beans, too! You sure do look handsome in that tie. I may have to get one of those. I am sure your Mommy's birthday was even better because you were so good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home