<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Gramma's Helper (again!)

I was helping Gramma do her crossword. Sometimes she needs a little help with the answers. So, I climbed up on the "no, bad boy, get down" table and sprawled out on it. Gramma's nice a'cause she lets me stay up on the "get down from there" table even though she am trying to do stuff. So...I was ironing the pages...yeah, that's what I was doin'! When Gramma called Mommy to come and see where I was, she wasn't so impressed with me so I did a cute poodie face. It didn't work. She made me get down anyway...pfft...Mommy doesn't know how to have fun sometimes... Right a'fore I was told to get down, the octopus came! I had to defend myself and wrap my arms around it. Mommy told me to be very careful a'cause Gramma gets hurt real easy a'cause of some little circle thing she swallows every day. I dunno what it is but I was told not to eat them...but Gramma can.



Gramma: "Hey Timmy, what's the answer to 23 Across? It's seven letters, two words. The clue is Mommy's comin' and you're gonna get in trouble!"
Mommy: "GET DOWN!"
Timmy: "D'oh!! Mommy, you're such a party pooper!"

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At April 21, 2005 9:50 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

We have a "Get Down" table too. Mom laughs when we get up on the table, but dad says "You don't know where those dirty little paws have been". I resent that, I take great pride in cleaning my feeties before climbing onto the table. Besides, climbing is good exercise...

 
At April 21, 2005 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We love our table, it's right under a nice warm light. Mom usedta say get down but gave up-it's usually covered with newspapers anyway. We help mom read those the table. Look, look how Grammie holds her pen! She's a southpaw!!! -Scooby

 
At April 21, 2005 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy,

We love our table too. Mom doesn't make us get down but sometime Grandmother complains about all the cat fur on the table. I can jump up to it from floor but Ghost has to jump to the chair then to the table. We like to look out the window and into the back yard at the bunnies & birds.

Mia and Ghost

 
At April 21, 2005 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You'd think by now they would realize that the minute they go out, we all head straight for all the Get Down things! Can they really be that innocent?

 
At April 21, 2005 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Gee Bruddie,

I sure likes to see those pictures of you and Grammie! They maked my insides happy and my purr thing come'd on!!!

Jinky

 
At April 21, 2005 10:34 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Oooooooooh look at how CUTE your tummy is!!!!!!!!!

 
At April 21, 2005 11:25 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Mom finally gave up trying to keep us off the table. I help my mom read the newspaper, but she doesn't let me help with puzzles.

If I could make a cute face like you do, maybe she'd let me help her out...

 
At April 21, 2005 11:28 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

LOL! You guys are so funny! Yes, that's my booda belly showin' in those pictures. Mommy likes to stick her face in my belly and do raspberries. Happy 'bout that? no.

 
At April 22, 2005 9:46 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi Bastya! Thanks for stoppin' by! Come back and visit again!
>^'.'^<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home