<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, April 22, 2005

More Yummy Flowers!

Mommy went to the farm again today and gotted some beautiful flowers! She even let me come out and sit on the deck with her while she was putting them together in the boxes that sit on the railing. She's been 'xperimenting with her camera thing. She says she likes to take pictures...(No foolin'!! I didn't know that?! LOL!!) So here are some nice pictures of her new flowers. I asked her to help me with the names a'cause I can't say some of them...

This am a very good picture I think! So good that I bet the deer would wanna eat it! Yup, Mommy is trying her luck with more of those ranunculus flowers. This am a white one. This time, she's not putting them in the garden...she's keepin' them up on the deck so I can enjoy lookin' at them!

This am a close-up of a red calibrachoa. They are on the deck too. They am hanging out of a railing box. Mommy says they are real easy to take care of and they like to grow full and hang over like a waterfall of flowers :) I likes that a'cause I get to sniff them then. Oh and know what? The big bumblebees like to go buzz buzz in them! Yeah! It's fun to watch them go from flower to flower...wonder what they're doin' in there?

This am a purple calibrachoa but I think beans call it blue. To me it looks a little purple but...I'm a poodie. I have better eyesight than most beans. Mommy split the red and the blue calibrachoa and put them together in the boxes. When they am all full, shmaybe I'll ask her to take another picture of them so you can see them all together!


All this fresh air sure knocks a poodie out! I'm gonna go take a nap :) I've gotta get ready for a big day tomorrow! It am gonna be my mommy's purrthday so I have to be extra good! Shmaybe I'll knock over somethin' in her room while she's sleepin' like I did yesterday? Shmaybe I'll pounce her head while she's sleepin' like I did a couple of days ago?? I dunno...I'll have to ponder this a little...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At April 22, 2005 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Your flowers are sure pretty. Our Mom is 'llergic to most flowers so we don't get to look at many. Hope your Mommy has happy purrthday.

Mia and Ghost

 
At April 22, 2005 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wish your mom a very Happy Purrthday for us!

Buzzerbee, meep, and Bonnie

 
At April 22, 2005 11:31 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Happy Purrthday (a day early) to Timmy's Mom!

-Catifornians

 
At April 22, 2005 1:28 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Happy Puurrrthday to your Mommy from all of us here in Poi land Timmy. We love the picts of the flowers; they are really purtty. Mommy says she loves your pict because you look so floofy that she wants to squeeze you like she does Merlin when he makes that "I'm so content face." (Mommy likes to squeeze her poodies.)

 
At April 22, 2005 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Birthday to your Mom Timmy! Be sure she spends it doing special things she likes to do! As usual, we expect a full report. Scooby & Shaggy

 
At April 22, 2005 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Now what Bruddie?

One time my Mommie sticked her nose into a rose thing in yard land and Bumble Bee stinged her nose thing!!

No Mommie doesnt sniff no flowers no more!!!

Jinky

 
At April 22, 2005 6:36 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Those are very pretty flowers. they look very bite-able. Have you tasted them yet? I bet they're good for you as well as tasty.

 
At April 22, 2005 10:19 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Ooooooohwuh a Mommy purrthday!! I hope your Mommy has the bestest one! Let her sleep in and rest up really good for her big day! You have almost the bestest Mommy there is!

 
At April 23, 2005 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Meow meow meow, Meow Meow
Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow
Meow meow meow, Meow meow meow
Meow meow meow, Meow Meow

Loves from, Jinky, Izzy, Larry, K.C., Sammie and Hannah!

And Kristoper and Karen the beans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home