<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, April 25, 2005

Auntie Wanda's furbabies

After going to church and makin' the beans sing all nice, Mommy went over her friend's house to celebrate her purrthday...again! She taked her camera with her so that she could bring me back pictures of her poodies and doggies. When she camed home, she smelled like all sorts of different aminals! She maked this picture for Auntie Wanda of all her aminals:

Mommy says that each of her aminals has their own purrsonality! Max is a big teddy bear. He am just had is fur taken away a'cause it gets too hot for him. He am a Briard and usually has all long hair and stuff. He just learned how to speak on command! What a bright doggie!!

Odie is Mommy's favorite. She am a little chub-chub like me. She has a big round belly and little stubby legs. She's an old lady now but she's still got spunk! Odie wears all nice clothes when she goes out for a W-A-L-K. One time, Mommy saw her all dessed up in her red leather coat and booties and she thought she looked sooo cute! I bet she did! Know what? Odie likes to be dressed up so much that she does a snarly charlie face when her Mommy tries to take off her clothes after her walk.

Harley got his name from his purr thing. He does it real good. It sounds just like a harley davidson! He loves to be touched and will do anything to get pet! He rolled over and stuck his belly up for Mommy to pet. That's how she got that nice picture of him on his back. He is always doin' bread-n-butter but he's got long nails and beans say it hurts...deep down, you know they like it! Every night a'fore Auntie Wanda goes to bed, Harley sings a song to lull her to sleep. She says it doesn't work. LOL!

LK is an old man. He meows real loud for yummy food. I'd like to take some meow lessons from him. Mommy says he's real good at boxing. He tries to beat you up but he doesn't have any nails in the front so it doesn't hurt. Just like me...only I use my teethies too.

And then there's Tippy. She got her name a'cause her black tail has the smallest little bit of white at the tip like she dipped it in paint...but it's really little! I likes her the mostest a'cause she's a tuxedo poodin' like me! She has a neat head. From behind, it looks like a love ♥ the way her black and white blend together. She has emerald green eyes and she's real pretty. Mommy says she loves her too a'cause she's soft just like me and always comes by for a rub and a pet :)

All these poodies and doggies...they have a real nice Mommy who loves them all so very dearly and who comes by and gives me loves too! But know what? I have the bestest Mommy a'cause when she came home from Auntie Wanda's, she said, "I love you the most, Wimmy". And that makes my purr thing go.
Purrrrr...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At April 25, 2005 2:31 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Awww, your story makes us purr Timmy ~Merlin, Shadow, and Ko Ko

 
At April 25, 2005 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

My Aunts both have furbabies too plus one aunt has birdies too. We have two tuxedo cat cousins that resemble you Timmy.

Mia and Ghost

 
At April 25, 2005 11:14 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

*sniff* What a happy, feel good story.

*smOOchies*

 
At April 26, 2005 12:00 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

I like Tippy!

 
At April 26, 2005 3:46 AM, Blogger Bear replied...

Ooooo! I want to come over and play with all those furry friends!

 
At April 26, 2005 6:09 PM, Blogger Max replied...

I'm so glad Tippy is a girl kitty, because I think I'm in love with her!

 
At April 26, 2005 7:45 PM, Blogger Jenn replied...

Oh Boy! I'll have to tell Tippy next time I see her that she has admirers ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home