<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Big excitiement!

Whenever Mommy goes out without me, I usually go to Gramma and ask her if Mommy will be coming back. Gramma pets me and tells me she will and it will be ok. Then, I try to put the bite on her. But not anymore. Gramma learned that newspaper makes loud noises if it touches my hiney.
Last night, Mommy went over to one of our neighbor's houses for a meeting of some kind. While she was gone, I did my regular routine without the bite part. I went upstairs and got all comfy under Mommy's bed and waited for her to return. She didn't take the monster with wheels so I had to be extra quiet to hear her walking home...
Then, there was this big loud kaboomie! It wasn't the kind from the sky like the other night (really big loud kaboomies with night lights and rain stuff coming down). This kaboomie came from inside our house! It spooked me out a'cause it was just me and Gramma so I snuck down the stairs a little and peeked out over the living room to where Gramma was sitting. She was all a'scared and she called my Mommy to come home. Gramma said she smelled something strange and that something on the computer made a big loud kaboomie...Only, she didn't say big loud kaboomie. So, I knew Mommy was bound to come home soon!
When she did, Mr. Paul came in with her to make sure everything was ok. He am our neighbor who smells real nice and said hello to me. I know this a'cause when I saw them come in, I came to greet them! Both he and Mommy searched over the computer for what could have made that big loud kaboomie noise and they couldn't find anything. Gramma swore it was coming from the mouse but Mommy said it couldn't have a'cause the mouse was cordless...(that's bean talk for a mousie with no tail). So, once Mr. Paul went home, Mommy continued to search for the cause of the kaboomie. She noticed the cursor thing that I like to chase sometimes on the screen wasn't working right so she went and gotted her mousie and then it did.
Know what? Gramma was right all along. When Mommy inspected the cordless mousie another time, she opened it up to find that one of the batteries went kaboomie inside and was leaking yucky stuff. That's the funny smell that Gramma smelled. I did too, it was gross and made my whiskers twitch. So, now we have a new mousie in the living room. And this one has a tail...which makes it less fun to play with a'cause it won't go flying off the desk anymore.
new mousie
Do you like the mousie's rug? You can get one too at www.mouserug.com!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At April 30, 2005 12:07 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow. Your Gramma exploded a mouse from the inside out? That is awesome! I hope none of the stinky innards got all over that little rug, though. That's awfully spiffy looking.

 
At April 30, 2005 8:55 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

that is one cool mousie rug! dad's computer doesn't have a mousie, it has a pad that you touch. I jumped up and walked on dad's computer today and put my own cat words into the message he was writing...

xxjkjdfkiasdfjjfjfadslkldaf

 
At May 01, 2005 12:17 AM, Blogger Gentho replied...

Cool blog. Mouserugs rock. Check out free cognition, I think you'll ejoy it.

 
At October 26, 2005 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Whatever it is,* you can get it here newcordless phone rating

 

Post a Comment

<< Home