<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Playin with Auntie Jo

Every weekend my absolute favorite bean aside from Mommy and Gramma comes over to play! Auntie Jo is Gramma's bestest friend, and Mommy loves her very much too. They talk about all sorts of stuff and have good smelling coffee that I'm not allowed to lick.
Sometimes Auntie Jo comes in the house and I don't even know it! She's real clever. When she calls me, I come runnin' a'cause she gives some wicked good scritchies on my back. I don't let anyone give me scritchies on my back except for Auntie Jo...not even Mommy. Know what she said to Mommy? She said she could kidnap me and I would never cry! I don't know what kidnapping is but I'm sure she's right!
Mommy gotted this toy for me and I learned how to play with it all good. It's like a stuffed aminal only, it moves! I loves to put the bite on it and do some kick-kick-kicks!! Auntie Jo learned how to play with it too! See? It am all way fun to do! And know what I like the best? It makes the beans come down on the floor with me and play all close to me! Sometimes I get a hold of it so good that I go off the ground! Mommy says she likes it a'cause she can't get my teethies on her. Oh it's so much fun! 'Specially when my favorite Auntie Jo comes over!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At May 01, 2005 4:54 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What fun!! That looks like a lot of fun! You have such cute white toesis for kick-kick-kicking.

 
At May 01, 2005 10:11 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

That does look like fun! And you get to bite big on it too without biting your mommy or Auntie Jo!

 
At May 02, 2005 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Is that kitty puppet from your favorite store Petsmart? Mom might get one for us. Scooby & Shaggy

 
At May 02, 2005 11:22 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

If it was shmaybe just a little bit bigger, I bet I'd climb in there too Bastya!

Shaggy and Scooby, Mommy gotted that leopard paw from a great poodie catalog called Drs Foster and Smith. She bought it online though... Click this and it will take you right to it: www.drsfosterandsmith.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home