<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Go Speed Racer Go!

How can I think of ending the day without a quick note about what went down in our house this afternoon...

Mommy camed home from church where her beans sang all nice when she waved her hands at them...then, she got all comfy in the leather chair and watched those monsters with wheels running around and around! Guess what? I ran around and around too! She wasn't very impressed but I think I had my all-time best record for how quick I made it from the kitchen to her bedroom! Vrrom-Vroom!

Know what? She and Gramma were staring at the talking box and were all nervous about something. I looked and saw a whole bunch of those monsters run into one another...ouch! But know what? Know WHAT?! Mommy's favorite bean didn't get hurted at all! In fact, he am won that race!! Yeah!! Oh it was all 'citing a'cause Mommy jumped up and made a wahoo noise (which I didn't appreciate). But, I knew that it meant she was all happy! And well, that makes me happy too...

photo from AutostockTonight, I plan on showing her that I can take that Jeff Gordon on anyday! I bet he doesn't know how to hug the sharp turns in the house like I do! I bet he can't run real fast up and down the stairs like lightning! But, he's all way good at makin' that monster with wheels hug the turns on that racetrack! Go Speed Racer Go!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At May 02, 2005 2:06 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

And we bet he is not all stealth like you Timmy. Stealth and fast, that's what you are. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At May 02, 2005 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Our Uncle was at that race. We live about 2 hours from Talledega.

Mia and Ghost

 
At May 02, 2005 10:41 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Lucky!!! My Mommy wants to go to one really bad! Shmaybe some day! I think there's one that she's been talking about in the poconos...but I don't know what the poconos are...

::licks paw & cleans face::

 
At May 02, 2005 10:38 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I'm sure you could beat any of those beans, Timmy, and never wipe out on the curves, either!

 
At May 02, 2005 11:16 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I wiped out once around the corner when we didn't have the rug in the living room. Mommy heard scrambling on the wood floor and then a big kaboomie as I slid into the chair! It scared me real bad! I looked like a cartoon character runnin' in place! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home