<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, May 06, 2005

Nascar Mascat

I loves watching those monster with wheels going around and around. 'Specially Jeff Gordon a'cause Mommy says he am all cute and a real good driver. In our house, when those nascar monsters with wheels are on the talking box, Mommy and I sit and watch it together...that is until I decide to race myself! I go vroom-vroom real fast and cut the corners! Know what? I always come in first place :) If I was a nascar poodie, I would win that chase for the cup, paws down for sure!
Go Jeff Gordon Go! Today, the white monster with wheels camed like it does almost every day and the bean stuck letters into the little box by the road. Mommy gotted it all out and told me there was a surprise in one of the letters for me! Know what it was? Do ya?! Bet ya can't guess!! It am a Jeff Gordon leash! Yeah! So now, I can wear it and go vroom-vroom all over the deck and when I go to the store! Everyone will know I'm the nascar mascat! Mrrow!

Mommy took me out for a "test run" with my new leash. I went all over the deck and down the ramp to the little sidewalk. I'm not allowed in the grass right now a'cause some beans camed and sprinkled stuff in it. Mommy found a little thing called a pine cone. Know what? I like it! When you tap it on the deck, it makes a funny sound! Here I am checking it out and rubbing my stinky on it:
This smells like me now...
It am mine now.

Guess what I'm lookin' at!Then, I was sitting at the bottom of the ramp on the little sidewalk when I heard something really neat! I caught sight of it with my eye...it was fabulous! Hey, can you guess what it was? Can ya? Oh the suspense is killing me! I'll give you a hint. It's something that either runs or hops. I love to watch it from the window but it's even better when I'm outdoors and there's nothin' between me and it...I think I'll come back and tell ya after my bath. :saunters off and begins to take a bath in the corner of the living room:

Well, you am all very good guessers but a bunny it is not (have no fear Fiona!) ;) It's....

A Robin!!
Have you noticed that there are two kinds of robins? There am hoppers and runners. They don't do both...it's either one or the other! I wonder why?

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At May 06, 2005 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy we thinks you should be an spokescat for Petsmart and for Nascar. You would do all way good meowing for them on tv. We gots lotsa runny-hoppy things in the yard this year too. -Scooby & Shaggy

 
At May 06, 2005 1:56 PM, Blogger Max replied...

A bunny? Did you catch it? Does it taste good? I think it would taste god...

 
At May 06, 2005 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Did you see a bunny? Lots of bunnies live in my yard. It is getting warm in Alabama so Mommy says more will be coming out soon.

Mia and Ghost

 
At May 06, 2005 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

No its not a bunny!
xxxooo

 
At May 06, 2005 9:06 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Ooooooooh but you make a mighty handsome mascat! I love that leash!

 
At May 06, 2005 9:13 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Mom got us our own blog!!! Timmy please take a look at it and let us know what you think.

Mia and Ghost

 
At May 07, 2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Bastya, all ya gotta do is put out a little birdie feeder and they'll sniff it in the air and come around within a day or two! But beware of the fresh squirrels that want to eat the seed!

 
At May 10, 2005 2:30 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Did you get to take your pinecone inside? ~Merlin, Shadow, and Ko Ko

 
At May 12, 2005 11:45 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

No, in fact, the next time I went outside, it was in the grass! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home