<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Stealth in the Dark


Here I am bein' all stealth. I went in Gramma's room in the dark and climbed up on the little dresser that I'm allowed to sit on. See the open space next to the jewelry box? That's where I ususally sit. Gramma lets me sniff the air in the backyard this way...but, I didn't think that was enough for me so I climbed up onto her jewelry box! I pushed the curtain thing back all the way so I could see out the window!

Hey! I think somethin's out there!! There's usually a little skunkie that goes by in the dark but I've never actually seen it...only smelled it. I have to say, it's stinkier than I am!

Woah! Yeah there's totally somethin' out there! Shmaybe Mommy should come and look!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At May 18, 2005 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You are very brave, Timmy - always bein' on the look-out to protect your family!

Buzzerbee

 
At May 18, 2005 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Thats my Bruddie!

He is all way stealth and knows way all about looking out window things!!

For some reason. I isnt a very good window looker'er outter..But I learn stuff from Timmy a'cause he is so smart!

I dont think I want to smell a stinky though! Well....then again. I is a kitty!

Jinky

 
At May 18, 2005 4:51 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hi, Timmy,

We love to look out windows and smell the fresh air. Mommy thinks we are crazy cause we want to look out all the windows. Doesn't she know you see different things from them?

 
At May 18, 2005 7:50 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Windows are the best thing...I just wish all my windows weren't blocked by stupid bushes. But sometimes other kitties come to talk to me. maybe there was another kitty out there who wants to be your friend!

 
At May 18, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Watch out for those skunkies. They can get you and make you stinky as well! Nice Perch - Meow.

 
At May 18, 2005 10:11 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

So, what was it?? Was it really a skunk? Don't keep us in suspense!

 
At May 20, 2005 7:44 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Yes Wm. it was a little skunk I think. It was way hard to see in the dark, but my nose thing said Skunky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home