<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Look Look!


I found a little buggie! It am all way small and when I would put my paw on it, that little buggie would jump up in the air! It was great fun to play with.

I played with that little tiny buggie for a real long time. Mommy said I was being cute with it. Uh...newsflash Mommy...I'm always cute! Here I am watching that little buggie jump around. Him am a really really tiny spider! I didn't eat him a'cause I was having too much fun playing with him. But...he jumped off the window sill and I don't know where he went???

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At May 14, 2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Ginger replied...

Your Mommy ate him, I saw it.

 
At May 14, 2005 7:24 PM, Blogger Bastya and Vincent replied...

Gross!
Tall Thing shrieks like a wuss when she sees one. I don't mind 'em, long as they stay out of my stuff.

 
At May 15, 2005 8:42 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Mommy's too chicken to eat a buggie. She won't even eat fish! So I know she didn't eat em.
Hey...know what? A little flying buggie camed in the open door and went to Tangie's cage. Tangie was yelling at it and fluttering his wings all around! It was real 'citing!

 
At May 16, 2005 2:13 AM, Blogger Bastya and Vincent replied...

Tall Thing's too chicken to even eat chicken. Luckily, Other Tall Thing gives me meat. On Thanksgiving I even get turkey and mashed potatoes!

That would have been funny to see. So wait, that means Tangie didn't disappear with that part of the tub? That's good to hear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home