<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Look Look!


I found a little buggie! It am all way small and when I would put my paw on it, that little buggie would jump up in the air! It was great fun to play with.

I played with that little tiny buggie for a real long time. Mommy said I was being cute with it. Uh...newsflash Mommy...I'm always cute! Here I am watching that little buggie jump around. Him am a really really tiny spider! I didn't eat him a'cause I was having too much fun playing with him. But...he jumped off the window sill and I don't know where he went???

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Your Mommy ate him, I saw it.

 
At May 15, 2005 8:42 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Mommy's too chicken to eat a buggie. She won't even eat fish! So I know she didn't eat em.
Hey...know what? A little flying buggie camed in the open door and went to Tangie's cage. Tangie was yelling at it and fluttering his wings all around! It was real 'citing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home