<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A Good Snooze


I love to sleep underneath Gramma's bed. It's all quiet and cool under there. And know what? There's this thing that hangs down all around it and makes it like a special hiding place so nobean can see me! I loves it. Sometimes I go hidey under there when the monster comes out of the closet.

So...it's a known fact that if I can't see you, then, you can't see me. How in the world did Mommy know where I was? Was I snoring again? I know I can sound quite noisy when I snore but...I don't remember doing it! How in the world did she know I was sleepin' under Gramma's bed?!?!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At May 17, 2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Timmy - when I do that Mommy comes and gives a little tug on the tip of my tail. I don't know how she sees me. Is very confusing!

 
At May 17, 2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Timmy - when I do that Mommy comes and gives a little tug on the tip of my tail. I don't know how she sees me. Is very confusing!

 
At May 17, 2005 5:11 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Man, that looks awesome. I used to be able to get under the bed, but the People took it off the frame and put it on the floor. Pffft. All so the Woman could get in and out easy. No one bothered to think about ME!!!

 
At May 17, 2005 9:58 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You're so lucky to have a place like that. We're too big to get under Mom's bed. There's only enough room to hide toys under there, not cats!

 
At May 18, 2005 2:37 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Pssst Timmy, your tail gave you away like mine always does. ~Merlin

 
At May 18, 2005 2:43 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Dang, I hate it when I leave my butt out as well. I usually wake up because Mom is laughing at me.

 
At May 18, 2005 2:49 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Timmy Wimmy you have the kayoootest toesies!!

My sister Shy does the same thing, she'll hide under the bed or behind the curtain and have her rump hanging out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home