<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Helping Mommy Conquer Fear

Here I am being all way helpful!! Mommy am going to be playing a pinano thing in church on Sunday a'cause the bean who usually does it isn't gonna be there. It am her very first time doing this and so she's all way nervous. I tried rubbing on her legs to help her be all calm while she was practicing but she said it was tickling her and she didn't want to hurt me. I was walking on those funny little gold pedals that stick out on the floor. What are they for? I kept tapping it with my paw and it kept coming back up! Mommy said I was being very helpful which was my goal in the first place :)

Then, I thought she might need some help playing the right keys so I got up on the pinano and showed her which ones she should play! Again, she thanked me for being so very helpful! I think I really did help her calm down. It am a lot of songs to play and it's not a normal bunch of songs. It am a special service that has lotsa music in it so she's gotta play lotsa songs! I know she'll do real good a'cause of my help. I just know it!

I like the pinano. It am all black and white just like me! This pinano makes nice music sounds come out of it. It always makes me real tired and stuff so I usually curl up and sleep nearby when Mommy plays on it. I likes music a lot. Mommy says "music calms the beast in all of us" and I think she's right...my inner puma always wants to take a nice long nap when she plays!

I got to make that pinano sing too! I gotted on the "sit here and stay out of trouble" part and stuck my paw over the edge. I looked down and saw all those little black and white things and touched them! That's when the pinano sang! I kept doing it for a while. Gramma and Mommy were laughing! LOL!! I think it's a'cause they didn't know I could be a pinanist!! I could you know! For real!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At May 19, 2005 12:21 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

We love to be big helpers too! Keep up the good work!

jasper, josie, and huggy bear

 
At May 19, 2005 8:52 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Timmy,

Our Mommy has a fear too. She scared of airplanes and she has to get on one this weekend. Hopefully, both our Moms will stay calm. We are sure they will be okay!

 
At May 19, 2005 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Everybody's moms should take you with them when they go to do a scary thing - it's a science-fact that we are great at relieving that stress thing that gets people so worked-up. We are all therapy kitties, after all, aren't we . . . ?

Buzzerbee & meep

 
At May 19, 2005 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy,

I knows I knows!! You is playing Kitten on the keys!"

My Mommie used to has a piano. And when she would play on it. The Angel Kitty "Alley" used to come running all fast from where ever she was being in the house and go and lie under the keyboard near the foot stepping on things and stay there and nap until Mommie stopped making the piano go.
I think we kitties likes pianos....

I has never heared one a'cause Mommie dont have one in this house...All they gots is those guitars and drum things...Oh yeah..and the honking things!

You look cool on the 'boards!!

Jinky

 
At May 19, 2005 2:10 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Hey Timmy, our Mommy has a pinano, but she doesn't play it as much as she should. We like to help her out by walking down the keys too. She always laughs at us, but says we play real good. I'm sure you're helping your Mom a lot. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At May 19, 2005 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy, I am so happy you are helping your Mommy with her piano practice. The beans that were at my house this afternoon were all happy to hear that she will be playing on Sunday!!!!!! She has a hugh fan club so nothing to be feared. Perhaps you can come along and play your rendition of "The Alley Cat".( Well perhaps another time). Keep up the good work of taking care of your house.
a pet for you from your Hillsdale friend.

 
At May 19, 2005 6:50 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

I'd like to request "Stray Cat Strut"!

 
At May 19, 2005 11:19 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

You're such a good puddy, Timmy! I'm glad you make your Mommy feel beddur and not so askeert.

We have a piano here toowuh to nap on! My sisters and I like to stretch out across the top of it and sleep -- Mommy has many pictures of us doing so. I wonder if she'll post one. The only time we can't sleep on it so good is when the top is open and TheBoy is playing it.

 
At May 19, 2005 11:48 PM, Blogger Max replied...

We used to have one of those. It sounded realy bad whenever my People touched it. I bet it sounds pretty when your Mom touches it.

 
At May 22, 2005 9:36 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Here it is, Sunday evening and I hope your Mommy did good today. I'm sure she did. I'm glad the flutterbys have been released from her tummy by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home