<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Chilly, Rainy Spring Day

What a difference a few months make!

I can't even believe how much snow stuff we got this past winter! But look! Look!! That snow stuff am all gone now and the beautiful trees are all happy with different colors :) But today it am all chilly and cold.
I begged and begged Mommy to go bye-bye (out on the deck) and she gave in! As soon as I got out there, I realized why she kept saying that I wasn't going to like it today. It was all way chilly almost like it was in winter! Well, shmaybe not that chilly but that monster in the basement was growling and the gladiator that is next to my perch am all warm and making hot come up and touch my toes. Then, the sky started crying and gotted my fur wet so I begged and begged Mommy to go back in the house and she gave in. But not a'fore she taked these pictures of some fancy flowers in the backyard over by Chucky the woodchuck's house:

This am a purple iris. My Auntie Deb loves iris and when she used to live here, she planted these and they make my Mommy think of her every year when they bloom.


Here's another iris! This one has different colors! Know what? Mommy says it sorta smells like root beer! (Psst...what's root beer?!?!)

All these flowers are so pretty! They remind me of something else that's really pretty. My Sweet Izzy. Oh I think she's better than any flower in the garden. If only we lived closer to each other...I could give her a big purr and a lick Alas...my wink-wink lives in a far away land. I am left to be with her in my dreams...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At May 23, 2005 12:25 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hi, Timmy - I hope the weather is nicer up there soon. Mommy is in Colorado and she says it is warm out there. I have talked to her on the phone but Ghost won't speak to her at all.

 
At May 23, 2005 1:17 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Your Mommy is in Colorado!? That's where my Auntie Deb, Uncle Gene and cousin Riley dog live!! It am all way hot out there! I know a'cause I hearded Gramma talking to her on that phone thing. Make sure your Mommy drinks lotsa water!

 
At May 23, 2005 7:44 AM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

My daddy is from Colorado!! We are going to move there some day and my folks get all happy when they think about it. They are going there on vacation in August (and leaving us behind!) so maybe they'll see Mia & Ghost's Mommy and your Auntie & Uncle and cousin!

 
At May 23, 2005 8:17 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Mom promised to be back by Thursday so she isn't even staying out there a week. She had to go for the IDUG/IIUG conference (whatever that is). She said there were pretty mountains out there but she missed us.

 
At May 23, 2005 9:49 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Maybe I could send you about 20 degrees of what we're getting! We're supposed to hit 99 today. This is not normal! What's going on with all our weather, anyway?

PS Your irises are pretty! We have some too but they have already bloomed and gone away.

 
At May 23, 2005 11:32 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

My Mommy has both of them flowers in the yard! Oddly enough they didn't bloom this year. It's been a weird year my Mommy said, weather-wise that is.

 
At May 24, 2005 12:05 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I agree with you Gingie...it's going down in the 40's tonight! I sure hope the flowers am ok!

 
At May 24, 2005 2:06 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

those are very pretty flowers your Mommy grows Timmy. I love flowers. I bet they tastes good ~Merlin

 
At May 25, 2005 1:09 AM, Blogger Max replied...

I don't miss that white stuff. It was icky, and we don't have it here.

I think you need to tell your people to get you a bigger chair, so you can stretch all the way out. I have a big double comfy chair...the Woman thinks it's hers, but we all know better.

 
At May 25, 2005 11:34 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I'll see what I can do Max. I agree...a nice big comfy chair is just what I need to get all snug in. I'm nearly the size of a puma so it's hard to find a chair I feel comfy in. I like these white chairs a'cause I can jump up on top of them and touch things on the walls. But, like you said, I can't get all stretchy in them. I'll have to bring this issue up with Mommy the next time I see her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home