<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, June 02, 2005

31 Questions...

After visiting my hamster friend, Bastya's blog, I found some interesting questions that he answered about himself. I will now attempt to answer the same questions even though they were meant to be answered by beans. Enjoy.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? pearls. they roll on the floor better.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? The last movie I saw on the talking box was Ocean's Eleven.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Aminal's Funniest Videos
5. What did you have for breakfast? Stinky Goodness (Fancy Feast) turkey (yummm)
6. What is your middle name? Teabags. Well, I really don't have one but Gramma calls me Timothy Teabags all the time.
7 What is your favorite cuisine? IAMS
8. What foods do you dislike? What a horrible question. Take it back!
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? wood
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? – I don't know what a cd is.
11. What type of car do you drive? Mommy's monster with wheels is a Malibu
12. Favorite sandwich? turkey or ham
13. What characteristic do you despise? cranky beans. I usually run away from them and hide under the bed
14. Favorite item of clothing? my collar with the jingle bell
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? on a tour around the CatUSA to meet my blogging buddies in purrson!
16. What color is your bathroom? I believe it's called titanium. Mommy's bathroom is brown and white.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? my fur
18. Where would you retire to? my Mommy's bed
19. Favorite time of the day? "Timothy Time" between the hours of 2:00-6:00 a.m.
21. Where were you born? Don't remember
22. Favorite sport to watch? NASCAR baby!!!
23. Who do you least expect to repost this? huh? wha??
24. Person you expect to repost it. I dunno.
25. What fabric detergent do you use? Something smelly. I know this a'cause I've sniffed the laundry basket when I help Gramma fold the clothes.
26. Coke or Pepsi? Water. Fresh flowing water
27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm a cat. Duh.
28. What is your shoe size? I prefer Mommy's shoes. The strings are tasty. They're 8w
29. Do you have any pets? my little pink sock
30. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with family & friends? I got new litter today! It am all crystals!
31. What did you want to be when you were little? loved, well-fed and owned

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At June 02, 2005 2:45 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

That is the bestest...we will be answering tomorrow- the vermin posted today. It is good to learn these things about you Timmy. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At June 02, 2005 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Mommy said "Ohhhh" when she saw the last item. It was sad, but it came true to overflowing. Very informative Timmy! -Scooby & Shaggy

 
At June 02, 2005 9:12 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Mom said we could answer the questions too so we will be doing that today if she has time to help. We are glad that your #31 came true.

 
At June 02, 2005 1:36 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Orlando and I did the survey as well.

 
At June 03, 2005 9:58 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hola, Bienvenue Homer :) Mi blog es tu blog. Wait. That didn't make much sense. I guess I'll stick to the English thing...though it would be fun to see if I can read some spanish! And I can practice my Francais! Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to come and visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home