<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, June 03, 2005

I can't believe my ears...or eyes!

Sometimes the birdies at the feeder know that I'm watching them and I guess it disturbs them so they will sit in the rhododendron bush and yell at me. So, I just move over to my cat condo and peek out at them throught the curtain so they don't feel so uncomfortable. I'm a wise and cunning cat as you well know already. I know how to push the curtain just enough to see them! See? I was caught on spy film doing that! I have to say, I enjoy peeking at them in a way a'cause I feel like a puma stalking it's prey...just outta sight. Rawrrr!

Sometimes it's just better to get right up against the screen and stare em down. Now this doesn't happen very often a'cause Gramma regulates the height of the window. This way, I can't pounce on the screen and go kaboomie on the ground outside. I know she's watching out for my well-being but...c'mon! There's birdies out there!!! Here I am watching the most fascinating birdie! I saw it the other day when Mommy and I went to PetSmart! And now, here it is!!
I heard it! I heard it, and I saw it! For sure, it was that red-winged blackbird again! Look at my eyes! I was staring so intently that the whites of my eyes were showing!! And, if you look real close, you'll see that I smushed my ear up against the screen to get a better view of that birdie! I've never seen him a'fore and now, within a matter of days, I've seen him twice! He's welcome here anytime a'cause I really like him!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At June 03, 2005 2:05 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddie!!

Thats why we likes Kitty City!! A'cause its all screens. A'course, Kitty City isnt all way up in the air so we can fall dowm go BooooOOOOMMMMM!

And we gets to see lots of birdies too...'Specially when bean Daddy puts the 'ummingbird feed things on the eaves...They is real funny birds!!!

Jinky

 
At June 03, 2005 3:36 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Those 'ummingbirds sure are funny birds! Mommy says they remind her of The Jetsons' cars. We don't have them out here so much but they live in Colorado with my Auntie Deb.

 
At June 03, 2005 9:37 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

That reminds me, dad needs to fill those hummingbird feeders!

 
At June 03, 2005 11:21 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What a beyooooootiful beyoootiful birdie!!

You sure are kayooot Timmers.

 
At June 04, 2005 3:47 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Look at you moving the curtains, there you are all stealth when you do that. And then all forward and upfront, two very good ways and it shows your flexibility as well as your intellegence ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At June 04, 2005 1:41 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Reow, nice collar. I'm going to ask mom for a new red collar.

 
At June 07, 2005 9:57 AM, Blogger Simone replied...

Hi Timmy! Mama is going on about how cute you look watching the birds. She likes cats but can't have one cause she and Dad are both allergic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home