<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Caught!

Mommy caught me being fresh. I was taking a quiet nappie on my flower chair a'cause the pillow was on it. I like that pillow a'cause it makes everything all soft and squishy. I do bread-n-butter on it a'fore I take my nappie and it's so nice!
Well, Mommy came along and taked my picture. I told her to leave me alone but she insisted...something 'bout wanting to 'xperiment with her camera...I dunno. I got all upset a'cause I was takin' a nappie! You'd get upset too if you were sleepin' all nice on the soft and squishy pillow only to be awakened by a flashing box.

Anyway, here I am being all fresh a'cause I was upset that Mommy wanted to take my picture. Mommy says she wanted to make a picture of me in only black and white and then color certain parts in. Umm...doesn't she know that I'm black and white? Every picture she takes of me is black and white!! SHEESH!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At June 06, 2005 12:16 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hey thanks Basya. I was just thinking, I look like a celebrity that is pushing the paparazzi out of their face...

 
At June 06, 2005 1:02 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

I HATE it when they do that. Mom wakes me up all of the time to take pictures.

 
At June 06, 2005 1:20 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Dude, you look like you're about to sneeze!
Wait...I been sneezing a lot. Do I ook like that? I think I look more ticked off...

 
At June 06, 2005 2:34 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Cool!

 
At June 06, 2005 11:46 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Mom did the same thing to me in my picture. I just look sleepy in it.

Ghost

 
At June 06, 2005 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

yes! paparazzi, you have paparazzi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home