<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, June 13, 2005

Being Braver


I have a'cided that the big monster that blows the air around is a good monster. It's one that I shouldn't be a'scared of or anything. I climbed up in the flower chair and 'vestigated it to make sure my 'ssumptions were correct. Know what? The closer I got, the cooler I got! I likes this monster! Mommy says his name is "fan" but I think I should call him Mr. Fan. It just seems right.
Now, sometimes Mr. Fan likes to look around the room. He knows how to make Tangie's cage swing and I think that's fabulous! Sometimes he just stares at things too. Mommy points this little plastic box at him and pushes little buttons on it and he beeps! I think it upsets him a'cause he makes the wind blow harder...not sure 'bout that though...




In other news, Mommy left me for a whole night. I was deeply disturbed by this and had to go to Gramma for reassurance. When she came back, the fur on her head was shorter and different colors! Oh I hope she never sends me where she went! I rather like my black and white fur!
As if that wasn't enough, she went back out and never camed back until it was time for her to go to sleep! I was so sad...but then when I saw her, I got all happy again.

She told me all about where she went. It was her friend's house! Ya know, the house where Belly the cat lives! I got to see another picture of that cute little chub chub... what a surprise, she was enjoying a snack while Mommy taked her picture! A'member Belly? She is all way chubby and has lots more toes on her feetsies than normal poodins. That's what makes her extra special! Oh, and Mommy says she talks a lot and it's really cute a'cause it's not a normal "meow".


Oh and know who else lives there? Two beans that my Mommy used to teach! She says they am all grown up and one is gettin' ready to go to Yale! Oh wow!!! Wait...what's a yale? Hmph, anyway, there am another aminal that lives with Belly. His name is Stewart and I think I'd like to meet him! In fact, I think he could be an honorary member of the tuxedo gang ;) LOL!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At June 13, 2005 7:09 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Ooh, Timmy, I think some of Mr. Fan's relatives live up here in the (formerly) cold place.

We have a Mr. Fan cousin in the couch room and there's one up in Mom and Dad's room. I like Mr. Fan's family. Makes me all cool when I stick my face in front of him.

 
At June 13, 2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Stumpy,
Mommy says Stewart's cage is all way big. He can do a binkie in there and not hit anything :) I guess you can't tell that from the picture though...

 
At June 14, 2005 3:34 AM, Blogger Miz replied...

Hello Timothy, I came to your blog from Williams links, my poodies and I are enjoying your photos and adventures.

 
At June 14, 2005 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Timmy, I think Belly got one of them hair style with the different colors like your mommy!

 
At June 14, 2005 11:29 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Puff,
I think you're right! Mommy's hair am all different colors of lellow now.
Hi Miz!
I saw your poodins...they're all very cute! I 'specially like Panda a'cause he's black and white like me! He could join the tuxedo gang!
Stumpy,
It's nice that your Mama is concerned over the well being of other aminals. It shows how much she l♥ves them!
China,
Don't ya just adore the fan family!? I know I do :) They keep my belly cool during the hot summer.
Fiona,
Mommy says I can do a binkie! It's a great big binkie though! LOL!! We still have bunny food in the back hall from when Auntie Deb had a bunny living with us. Mommy should shmaybe put it out in the yard for the bunny that lives there!

 
At June 14, 2005 3:55 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Hey Timmy, wow you had a lot to blog about. We have Mr. fans ohana (family) here too!!! And we think Belly's colours are cool. You should let the bun be a member of the tuxedo gang; he can be your ghost tuxedo :):) ~Merlin, SHadow, Ko Ko

PS Shadow thought the buns colours were the bestest...

 
At December 17, 2005 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

After looking through literally 100's of listings on search engines, Blogger, I really was not finding a lot of good rabbit related sites. I started searching on the search engines for rabbit related websites using the keyword rabbit cage and found your awesome page with the title Being Braver. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword rabbit cage. Could we do a link exchange at some point? Anyway, thanks and I’m glad I found you on the web.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home