<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

birds of a tether...

When Mommy goes shopping for food, Gramma makes up a list of things we need. Well, I need things too sometimes! It's been a long time since I had a new toy so I politely went up to Gramma, purred and rubbed up against her and told her I'd like a new toy and treatsies. She wrote it on the list and well...I got a new toy!! Oh and I got some new treatsies a'cause I was all out of them :) I got pounce treatsies a'cause I haven't had them in a wicked long time! I think I got a little spoiled from the whisker lickens crunchie treatsies I had. Well, enough 'bout the yummy treatsies, I'm ready to tell you 'bout my new toy!

I'm gonna getcha!! Rawrrrr!
This toy is called the "Birds of a Tether" toy. I likes it a lot! Mommy says it am only $3 which she liked but I likes it a'cause it has feathers!!! And, it winds up and spins them all around and the ball makes the feathers go tipsy...but they always come back up!

Ha cha cha chaaaa! I gotcha!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At June 15, 2005 12:13 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Ooooo I want one - MOM!

 
At June 15, 2005 8:48 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Oooooo - it has feathers! Mom, we want two (one each so we don't have to share). Have fun with it Timmy.

 
At June 15, 2005 3:33 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

oh purrrr, feathers are my favoritest. Mom pleeeaaassseee. ~Ko Ko

Do you think the FBI would let a rat in Timmy? ~Narnia

You look like your loven your new toy ~Merlin and Shadow

 
At June 15, 2005 6:47 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Maybe if my People get one for Buddah, he'll be so busy that he'll forget to pounce on me, and then we can open the stupid screen door!

 
At June 16, 2005 8:58 PM, Blogger Musette replied...

Mmmmmmm...feathers...Things with feathers are SO MUCH FUN! I think I'll have to ask for one of those too!

 
At June 16, 2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

You get the bestest toys! I want to come to your house!

 
At June 17, 2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

You're always welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home