<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Buggie Alert Level=Severe

Today, after Mommy came home, she got ready to relax in the living room to watch the NASCAR race with Gramma. But, a'fore she could enter the room, she noticed what she thought was a tuft of my fur on the floor. She called me over to investigate. It was not fur, no, it was a great big buggie! She was very disturbed by it a'cause it had lotsa legs and funny colorings. And, it was missing one of it's long antenna things. Mommy instructed me to dispose of it anyway I could.
I had to beg and plead with her to take a picture of it upclose so that you may all enjoy it. I sniffed it and pawed at it too. It tried to roll up in a ball but I wouldn't let it! I picked it up by my teethies and flung it against the wall...nothin' would stop this buggie! Nothin', that is, 'cept for my twinkle toe! I slapped it hard with my foot and it stopped moving. That's when Mommy told me I was a good boy and she came along and put a white tissue over it. I still don't know what kind of buggie it was but, it sure was strange!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At June 19, 2005 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We've got them in our basement. Sometimes they're in the litter box. Mom doesn't like them. but we think they're fun to chase. Don't know their name either. Scooby & Shaggy

 
At June 19, 2005 9:05 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

eeee, i love that buggie, so many leggies! dunno what type it is, but i like it!

 
At June 19, 2005 9:10 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow, if that buggie were out here in Poiland, you wouldn't be able to play with it Timmy because them am poisssinousss and grow up to six-inches in length. When they walk across the tile floors you can hear the claws clicking and my Mommy thinks they are the grosstest things ever. They are centipede and that is what your buggie looked like only a smaller less tropical version, which is very good. Do you know that the centipede get big enough to each small mice and lizards out here? Yep, grosstest, maybe will put a picture on our blog for you Timmy. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At June 19, 2005 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Aww geez, now I'm gonna have bad dreams after reading that last post! Scoobys mom

 
At June 19, 2005 9:45 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hi, Timmy - that is a neat looking buggie. We have had a lot of flies to chase recently. Mom laughs sometimes when we jump to try to grab them

 
At June 20, 2005 12:46 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow. It would take way to long to rip the legs off that thing!

 
At June 20, 2005 10:24 AM, Blogger Simone replied...

Centipede? That's an odd name. I thought everyone had smelly pee?!

 
At June 20, 2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

ohhhhhhhhh, now i know what those are, they are bad, but so fun to watch. ours are longer and red. once dad's mom's bruddie had one walk across his arm and it left a huge red welt for weeks! when dad was little he had one climbing on him and it freaked him out cause he had heard the story about his mom's bruddie. but dad used to love the game of the same name.

 
At June 20, 2005 9:09 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

*passes out from the picture*
:::revives:::
*passes out from Merlin, Shadow & Ko Ko's comment*
:::revives:::
That's a weird buggie!

 
At June 21, 2005 12:02 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Oh, I agree with astrogirl! Centipedes out here are very very bad. I've never seen one but when my brother was about my age and he and my mom lived in the valley, every once in a while there'd be one in the house. Eddie liked to chase them under the rug and then pounce on them! Mom would find them all flat. And even though they were dead, Mom worried a lot because they could have bitten him and made him very sick. So even though yours is little, don't take any chances! Stick to flies and moths is what I say!

 
At June 21, 2005 9:59 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Umm...Those potato buggies are really disturbing. Do they really grow that big? A'cause I can't fit that in my mouth...but don't fear Diva's Mommy! I'll be right over to bat it around and pounce on it!!

 
At June 22, 2005 12:49 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Eeewwwwww, grossss potatoe bugggiesss, blech ~Merlin, SHadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home