<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, June 17, 2005

My Smootch


Here it is, my smootch spot.

Mommy loves it so much. She always tries to give it a little kiss. Eww...not with her lips, she tries to kiss it by kissing her finger and touching my smootch spot.

Sometimes, she tries to be funny and she'll say, "ya got somethin' right...there" and she'll point to her face, right where my smootch spot is as if I was messy when eating or something. Har-har.

Sometimes she says I was very messy when I was playing with white paint. She says I stepped in it and then tried to wipe my nose...oh she's just so clever...

The truth is, God wanted me to have a smootch spot so He gave it to me. That's all.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At June 18, 2005 12:41 AM, Blogger Simone replied...

Kind of like how my friend Bastya has a beauty mark. They're kind of nice, those spots. I don't have any smoochie spots. Why did God forget about me?!
*THUMP*

 
At June 18, 2005 1:02 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

A'cause you were special enough with out one! ♥

 
At June 18, 2005 1:20 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

I think it is a very distinguished looking spot. MEOW.

 
At June 18, 2005 2:15 AM, Blogger Hannah replied...

I like your smooch spot!

 
At June 18, 2005 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I love your smootchspot, Timmy. It makes you look like you. A good-lookin'-poodie!
purrs,
Mia

 
At June 19, 2005 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

That's a fine set of whiskers too. -Scooby

 
At June 19, 2005 4:20 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Oh thank you all for the kinds words! I think you all are quite splendid to look at too ;)

 
At June 19, 2005 5:42 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

*RAWR* That close up had my little heart a'thumpin' just a bit faster.

 
At June 19, 2005 9:06 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

That is a wonderful smootch spot ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home