<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

She'll be comin' round the mountain...

Well, today's the big day! I can't wait to meet my Auntie Deb in purrson! She's in a metal birdie's belly right now flying over all those mountains and lakes and stuff! Who knows, she could be flying over your house right now! :)

Here I am all gussied up in my bestest suit! My silk tuxedo with the red bowtie! Oh and do you see what I see? A little ant on the floor caught my attention...

Yup, I'm still watchin' it! That ant could make a nice purresent for my Auntie Deb! Wait a minute... Ant. Aunt. Does that mean my Auntie Deb is a buggie?!?! Oh no! Is she gonna have antenna things and six legs? Oh dear...well, I'd love her anyway!

I'd better keep an eye out for her and forget about that ant on the floor! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At June 22, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Welcome - Timmy's Aunt Deb! Mom said she hoped you had a nice trip.

How handsome you look Timmy. We especially like how pretty your white paws look. The tie is a nice touch. Have fun with your Aunt (we don't think she is really a buggie).

 
At June 22, 2005 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I saw your Auntie Deb flying over my house! Oh boy! I was sitting on the patio, cleaning my white paws and looked up and there she was! You have a nice visit.

 
At June 22, 2005 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, you look fantastic! I'm sure your Auntie Deb will be so pleased. You are such a handsome kitty. I'll be watching to see her go by. Have fun with your Auntie Deb. :)
purrs,
Mia

 
At June 22, 2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Very spiffy! I hope your Aunt Deb appreciate that you got all wet and everything for her!

 
At June 22, 2005 2:21 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

Lookin' good!

I doubt Deb is a bug, cuz I never met a bug with a name.

 
At June 22, 2005 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, you are a handsome devil! Have a great visit with your Auntie.

 
At June 22, 2005 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I agree with Puff's mom. You are one adorable boy!

 
At June 23, 2005 11:48 AM, Blogger Simone replied...

IS SHE THERE YET?

 
At June 23, 2005 11:20 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Reow!

 
At June 24, 2005 1:12 AM, Blogger Miz replied...

Such a handsom boy. The red tie is a nice touch.

 
At June 24, 2005 5:22 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow you look so handsome and spiffy in that tuxedo and bowtie. And you are very cute with your expression too. I bet your Auntie Deb can't wait to squeeze you. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home