<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Getting Ready!


Don't be alarmed my friends, I actually don't mind that Mommy putted me in the bathtub and maked foamy soap and water splash on me. I don't mind a'cause it makes my fur all shiny and fluffy and soft as the new comfy chair in the living room. I'm gettin' ready for when Auntie Deb comes tomorrow! I don't want her to go all sneezy when she meets me a'cause I have a habit of makin' fur fly literally.
One more good brushin' and this bath should make me all spiffy! Shmaybe I should go put my red bowtie on so I'm all dressed up in my best tux?

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At June 21, 2005 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy!
I hate getting the baths. I like getting in the tub, but not for getting baths. I have a feeling that I'm getting one soon cos Mom said something about being a filthyrollinginthedirtkitty when she took me outside for sunshine. I can't wait to see you all spiffed up for your Auntie Deb. I think the bowtie will be a nice touch. :)
purrs,
Mia

 
At June 21, 2005 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Dude, she is just gonna LOVE you!! -Scooby & Shaggy

 
At June 21, 2005 11:39 AM, Blogger Simone replied...

You look spiffy without the bowtie. She'll melt when she sees you. But if you like having annoying pieces of fabric around your neck, go for it.

 
At June 21, 2005 1:46 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

How handsome you look even after a bath. We don't think we would like having a bath.

 
At June 21, 2005 2:27 PM, Blogger Max replied...

!!!! If my people ever did that to me, there would be things of theirs meeting toothy deaths all over the place!

 
At June 21, 2005 3:01 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

oh
my
god
ohmygod
i can't imagine.

but.
you do look very very handsome.

 
At June 21, 2005 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

At least nobody will sing "Smelly Cat" at you now. -Scooby

 
At June 22, 2005 12:52 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Oh a bathshower, how disturbing. We refuse to cooperate, but the vermin get baths frequently, the boy vermins, because as we have pointed out to Mom before, they stink. We can't figure out why Mom loves them so much, hmmmmm~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home