<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Helping Auntie Deb


Here I am with Auntie Deb on the living room floor. Auntie Deb knows how to make that pen do fancy pictures on the paper...see? She am all way good at it.

She am making pictures for a calendar!
She was doing such a good job! I had to take a closer look...

Wow! She was doing really good but I thought I could help her out a little so I spread myself out over all her artwork...

And that's when it happened...the octopus came and attacked my belly!

Don't worry poodie friends...I got that octopus real good.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At June 27, 2005 5:01 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You can tell when the octopus is going to attack. Good job, Timmy ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

PS Mom says your pookie belly looks very cute to tickle

 
At June 27, 2005 9:16 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hooray for Timmy taking care of the octopus. Mom said you were such a good boy helping your Aunt Deb.

 
At June 27, 2005 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You have a talented family Timmy, with your Mom being musical & Aunt Deb being artistic! -Scooby & Shaggy

 
At June 27, 2005 2:52 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

But like you telled me.... Octopus'eses...is all fun and not scary!...Well mostly!!

I try tohelp Mommie when she does pen stuff...But she doesnt always 'preciate it. You is lucky to have an Aunt person that lets you help!

Jinky

 
At June 27, 2005 6:21 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Good job! I try to help the Woman write sometimes, because she bviously needs it... Sometimes what People do can only be made better with cat help.

 
At June 27, 2005 8:02 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

AHAHAHAHA!! You are such a help, Timmy Wimmy! :D

 
At June 27, 2005 11:58 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You showed remarkable restraint! I would've put the bite on the pen!

 
At June 28, 2005 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Maybe you could model for your Auntie Deb and she could draw you! I helped my mom make a diorama last night, it was fun too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home