<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Independence Day!


I'm busy gettin' ready for our big yummy dinner out on the deck! I can't wait! There's a bunch of birdies that have been singing in the trees a'hind the house all day and soon, I'm gonna be able to see them and smell the good fresh (cool) air! Oh boy oh boy!!

Auntie Deb's been makin' some really nice smelling things for the family to eat. I'll stick to my crunchies but perhaps I could just shmaybe have a taste of that steak?? Oh and even though I'm not allowed to have chocolate, I do have to say that the bean dessert sounds good. Lava cake. Doesn't it make your tongue go all wet and stuff? Yummm!

Best of all, know what's out on that deck aside from me, Gramma, Momma, Auntie Deb and the old lady next door? Do ya? Oh ok. I'll tell ya. Catnip. Yes my poodie friends, straight from the herb garden catnip. There's nothin' better! Momma says it smells like a skunkie but I don't care. It smells divine to me! Shmaybe I'll have enough to knock me out so I don't get a'scared of the big kaboomies in the skies tonight. Auntie Deb and Momma are gonna go see them. Not me, I'm staying here with Gramma.

I'm gonna put on my leash and head out soon but
I just wanted to wish all the beans
and my friends a Happy 4th of July!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At July 04, 2005 6:20 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Happy 4th to you to TImmy ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko and the Rodentia

 
At July 04, 2005 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy 4th of July to all from all the Good Cats (and try not to let the boom-booms get on your nerves!)

 
At July 04, 2005 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Tiger and I would like to wish everypoodie and rodentia and their beans (including Timmy and his bean family) a happy and safe 4th of July.

 
At July 04, 2005 9:27 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

I hope you have an awesome 4th, Timmy Wimmy. *mwah!*

 
At July 05, 2005 2:39 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

Happy 4th, Timmy. (Sorry I'm a day late with the greeting.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home