<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Kitty Konfession

Forgive me my beans for I have put the bite upon your possessions.

At first I thought the wood on the arm of the leather chair would be tasty. Indeed it was. But alas, I was wrong to have put the bite on it. Perhaps that is why you made it leave the house so rapidly. And as for the incident last week in the backyard...I didn't know I was unleashed. I thought you were walking with me Momma. That's why I walked down the ramp and ran up into the back by the neighbor's yard. The robin in the forsythia bush was just asking for it. I can't help it. It's my inner puma. But I understand that I scared that robin and you a'cause I was not on my leash. It won't happen again.

The shredded bensi box was also some of my teethywork. Sitting and sleeping in it just wasn't enough for me. I had to put the bite on it numerous times. Leaving the scraps there on the floor was my idea. Forgive me Gramma. I made a mess on the carpet.

Those little orange things that you stick in your ears at night, Auntie Deb, were far to tempting for me. I had to taste them as well. Aside from the delicious taste, they also make a great toy. But again, I was in the wrong to think that you'd want to stick an orange, cat-sucked ear plug into your ear at night.

And finally. Momma, this was the worst crime of all. Forgiveness is only the beginning of what I ask of you. That less-than-a-week old air mattress was far to much fun to just sleep on. I'm oh so sorry you ended up on the floor, nearly suffocating yourself, with your arms completely numb at 4:57 in the morning. It wasn't my plan to deflate the entire mattress...just to put my mark on it. How was I to know when I put the bite on it that it was slowly leak air the whole night? I do deserve the water gun for this. I know.

But please Momma, remember, while you are squirting me that I love you. I love you despite the punishment.

Sincerely,
your humbled poodin, Timothy Dickens

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

13 Comments:

At July 02, 2005 7:31 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Ut ohhhhhhhhh Timmy.

 
At July 02, 2005 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy! My mommy is laughing but I think that's cause it's you and not me. I know your mommy still loves you, but I guess we both better lay low for a while!

 
At July 03, 2005 12:38 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Repeat after me:

If you don't want me to bite your things, keep them where I can't get to them.

This always works for me :)

 
At July 03, 2005 4:16 AM, Blogger Miz replied...

Poor Timmy, sometimes it is just to hard to be good. Lucky for you your mommy loves you lots and lots.

 
At July 03, 2005 5:36 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Oh Timmy, I know how irresistable one of those airbed thingys can be. I also could not resist popping my Moms the first night she used hers. And yet it also had a slow leak which sounds like a product defect to me. And the ear plugs are irresistable too. they are much like marshmallows which I tooth up by the bag full when I can find them in the cabinet. However, I do leave the bag of marked mallows for Mom then to use later. ~Merlin

 
At July 03, 2005 3:50 PM, Blogger Hannah replied...

Is this the terrible twos that Jinky went through???

 
At July 03, 2005 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Once I broke mom's $300 doll... Twice I bit mom (real bad). I've bit dad a few times, uhhhhhh, and done other things..... In my younger days....

And I pee and poo on everything now...

Know what timmy, mom and dad still love me, just like your mom and grammie love you!

 
At July 03, 2005 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Not to give you any more ideas, because you seem to find plenty to bite on, but I really like the plastic bags that the bread comes in, and right now I'm crewing on the plaster corner near one of the cabinets.

I think maybe we need to start a 12-step program...

 
At July 04, 2005 2:03 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

stumy!!!! i do gentle love bites too! my beans love it when I do that a'cause they know i love them.

 
At July 04, 2005 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Not me, I do HARD loves bites. Mommy tells me no no, but daddy says real loud words when I sink my sharp little teethies in this skin.

 
At July 04, 2005 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

So maybe you're just over-hyper 'cause your aunt Deb is there? I get real excited when I see people I like. Sometimes I spray (in happiness of course)...

 
At July 04, 2005 11:57 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Terrible twos! I like Hannah's explanation!

I think we *both* had kind of an off week, Timmy. Good thing our moms love us so much!

 
At July 12, 2005 5:47 PM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

Your people have those orange thingies for thier ears at night too? My man only uses his when the WOman's gone though. Something about the house making more noise when she's not around....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home