<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Kitty Kaviar

My dear kind poodie friends. What you are about to witness will amaze and astound you. My Auntie Deb brought me the most wonderful treatsie my sandpaper tongue has ever had the chance to lick. Grab a hold of something poodies a'cause you're gonna need to!

Behold. I bring you Kitty Kaviar...

Kitty Kaviar is made from dried Bonito fishies which is shaved real thin.
And let me tell you, it's amazing!


Here I am sniffing the delicious treatsie...
Oh Momma, please let me have some!


If you could just...give...it to....me...


Oh Momma...let...me...have it!!!!


Hatcha cha chaaa! Look Momma! No paws!
Now...how do I get it open?



It's not a Timmy treatsie until I make my mark!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At June 29, 2005 3:19 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Ohhhhhh Tim Tim!!! That looks Lovely! I need some!!! I had stinky dead fresh live crab, and stinky live dead freash shrimp, and another live dead stinky fresh shrimp, and topped off by Stinky Goodness Tender Beef Feast (The real Stinky Goodness brand)... For real... All in one day!!!! But dude, I didn't get Kitty Kaviar.... Why Not????? ARGH!!!!!

 
At June 29, 2005 10:31 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Wow, Tim!!! Sounds good! Maybe Mom will get us some. It sounds like Larry had good stuff too.

 
At June 29, 2005 12:28 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

You seem to be enjoying that, Timmy. I'm happy for you.

Hrmph. No offense, but stuff like this reminds me why I am vegan!

 
At June 29, 2005 2:38 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Ohhhh I want some!

 
At June 29, 2005 4:07 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

MOM!!! I think this is on my diet. MOM!!!

 
At June 29, 2005 11:04 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Mmm mmm mmm, what a lucky boy! Great toothy work, too!

 
At June 30, 2005 11:48 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

OH MY!! I know Josie and Huggy Bear would knock mom over to got some of that stuff. I'm sure you had feast on your kaviar!!

 
At June 30, 2005 4:25 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

So how did it taste? Timmy you didn't tell us? ~Merlin, Shadow, KoKo

 
At June 30, 2005 10:29 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

My apologies.
It tasted...in a word, divine.

 
At July 01, 2005 12:30 PM, Blogger Simon replied...

Dat luks delishis. My mofer will be getting sum for me asap.

 
At November 19, 2005 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi, Blogger I've just started looking for more information for
WATER FILTRATION FOR KIDS.COM
and arrived here. OK, so Kitty Kaviar isn't an exact fit, but I do love the great info in your blog. Great post - looking forward to reading more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home