<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Beyond Embarassing

Guys, having an embarassing moment while doing your business can be totally embarassing. But what's worse is when it's caught on film.

Momma, I distinctly remember Gramma telling you my loo was a little crooked and needed to be fixed. Why didn't you go right then and there and fix it? Why did you wait? You know I couldn't! I got trapped. I got trapped in the loo with my own doots and that's so not cool. What's worse is that you came with armed with the camera. Why? Why doest thou hate me so??? Oh Momma...

At least you heard me pounding on the door to get out. I could have been stuck in there forever. Thank you for eventually coming to my rescue even though it came so very late. Perhaps if this happens again, I'll show you what it's like to have to be stuck in the loo with your own stink. Not cool Momma, not cool.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At July 08, 2005 12:42 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Oh, dude, she stopped to take a picture! that's COLD! Funny, but COLD!

At least she didn't try to scare you while you were in there...Buddah literally scared the crap out of me while I was in mine...

 
At July 08, 2005 1:22 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

So uncool, Meow.

 
At July 08, 2005 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

OMG Timmy!!!!!! I have the exact same loo, 'cept mine is Princess Lavender, but what if that happened to me?? Absolutely not cool. I second divakitty's comments. I hope you have suitably recovered from your trauma.

purrs,
Mia

 
At July 08, 2005 6:49 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Hahahahahahaha....

Uhmmmm, merg, sorry, couldn't resist....

 
At July 08, 2005 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, I am SO sorry! Your mom was a bad human! NOT nice! Have you thought about locking her in hers? Payback time!

 
At July 08, 2005 8:40 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Hmmm, sounds like you need to hire some new help.

I've never been stuck in the box, but if I were and my humans took a picture, I'm afraid I would have to snub them for a good long time.

-Audrey

 
At July 09, 2005 5:25 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Ohh, stuck with your own doots, ick, poor Timmy. I would absolutely die ~Merlin

 
At July 12, 2005 5:27 PM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

I swear, sometimes those people forget that they are the ones with opposable thumbs. Not us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home