<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

All's Quiet on the Eastern Front


Well, it's been a nice two weeks having my Auntie Deb here with us. Momma got to do some fun things and have a good visit with her as did Gramma. Today, she put all her stuff into the soft box it came in. I climbed inside and she told me I couldn't go where she was going. That made me sad. Well, she said good bye to Gramma and the old lady next door and then it was time for her to go.

Mommy put my leash on and we went out to the monster with wheels. We went in the car a long time and went to the place where all the metal birdies are. Auntie Deb gotted out and took her things with her and said good bye to me and Momma. I kept getting up and looking out the window on the way home to see if she was still there but she wasn't. Know what else? Momma was making boo-hoo noises and her eyes were so wet. Her nose gotted all puffy and red. The whole way home. Lots and lots of water camed out and that's when I decided to show her it was gonna be ok. I gotted up and put my head on her arm. She said it helped and calmed down a little.

Now that were in the house again, it's very quiet. Things are slowly going back to the way they used to be a'fore Auntie Deb came. The air mattress is all gone and Momma's fixing up her bed the way she used to. Gramma's napping in the flower chair and I've decided to take a nappie-poo on her bed. I'm gonna close my eyes, think about my nice new charm on my collar and dream of the fun things I did with my Auntie Deb...

We sure are gonna miss you around here Auntie Deb. Let's make sure we can see you again real soon...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At July 06, 2005 4:01 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Oh Timmy you are so sweet. If I were there I would squeeze you and tickle your tummy. ~Cat Mom

Hey Timmy enjoy that nap and good job for comforting your Mama. Poodies are the bestest ~Merlin, Shadow, and Ko Ko

 
At July 06, 2005 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timothy - maybe you and your Momma and Gramma should move out where Auntie Deb is?

 
At July 06, 2005 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, I'm sorry your mom is so sad, but you were a very sweet kitty to take care of her like that! I liked that 2nd picture!
(Looks like me when I sleep on mom's bed!) You take care and maybe Auntie Deb will be back soon!

 
At July 06, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Awwwwwww Timmy, what a sweetly sad story about saying g'bye for now and then your Mommy crying. I'm glad you were there to make her feel better.

 
At July 06, 2005 10:55 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Edsel, that's a great idea! Shmaybe I should bring it up with Momma and Gramma!

 
At July 07, 2005 1:18 AM, Blogger Max replied...

It's too bad you didn't get to keep your Aunt Deb. But you know what? I didn't get to have my Younger Human for like two and a haf years, and all the sudden here he is, living with me again! So maybe you'll get your Aunt Deb again!

 
At July 07, 2005 5:28 AM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Meow Meow meow meow!! Meow! Meow!Mew mew mew! Meow meow meooooW! mew Mew meow!!!

Jinky Jink

 
At July 07, 2005 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, mom brought home a 7 week old kitten last week. We'll send him out to Mew Jersey and he can keep you all from settling into boredom and routine! He's a wild boy! Scooby & Shaggy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home