<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, July 18, 2005

My New Bed!

Well my friends, Momma worked real hard with those silly sticks of hers. I watched her real close and even helped out a little...well, until she said "No, you have to be patient and wait Timmy" Know what I like bestest about my new bed? It am big enough for me! Momma and Gramma were wondering if it would be too tiny but when she maked the maroon edge, it turned into the purrfect size for me :)


When I first sawed it, I walked up to it and put my paws on it.
It am all way soft and squishy :)


Here I am pretending to be Stumpy!


::yawn:: oh the soft squishy yarn under my belly am making me all sleepy! I guess I could curl up here with my big hairtie and take a long nappie! Afterall, it am doing kaboomies and raining like crazy outside! ZZZzzz...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At July 18, 2005 8:40 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Oh Timmy you lucky, lucky poodie! That is a beautiful kitty blankie! How nice your mom knows how to do that for you!!!

 
At July 18, 2005 10:19 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

What a beautiful bed! Your Mommy is very talented and fast too. My Mom said I'll have to wait for quite a while for a new bed like that 'cause she's too busy to make it.

 
At July 18, 2005 11:13 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

How neat! Your mom sure loves you a whole bunch!

 
At July 19, 2005 12:19 AM, Blogger Miz replied...

Very nice Timmy, I hope my 3 don't want one each.

Those mice look like fun to make. I might try those.

 
At July 19, 2005 9:14 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Wow Timmy that looks nice. Your Mom is very fast and made it look really good. Have a good nap.

 
At July 19, 2005 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy! Your Mommy loves you very much to make you such a nice bed. Enjoy those zzzzzzzzzzzz's!

Buzzerbee & meep

 
At July 19, 2005 10:40 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

WOW but that sure is a purrrrrrty blankie!! And, *blush*, you look very very handsome on it.

 
At July 21, 2005 12:45 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Our Mommy doesn't use the two sticks, she uses just one short one, but we have a pink blankie she made out of squares in Merlin's beddieby basket that we sleep on. Don't they make you feel special, when your Mommy makes something for you? Pppppuuuuuurrrrrr Your new floofy is really nice Timmy ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home