<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Biiiig Kaboomies!

Hi everybody! I couldn't come on the computer last night a'cause it wouldn't work right. We had such great big kaboomies in the sky that they maked all the lights go out and then when they camed back on, the funny thing that Gramma and Momma talk on to other beans wasn't working. The whole night! For real!! So, a'cause we use that funny thing to go on the internet, I couldn't post until today. But that's ok.

I was all brave when the big kaboomies camed. I stayed with Gramma a'cause Momma, crazy bean that she is, went out right as they started! She had to give a bean a pinano lesson. I wouldn't go out there if you paid me like 500 cans of stinky goodness. Well, shmaybe I would but I wouldn't like it so much! It rained so very hard that the streets looked like rivers and all of Momma's plants were looking at the ground. The kaboomies came one right after the other which hurt my wittle ears so I sought refuge in a box Momma put under the flower chair for me...

Gramma said I was all way cute a'cause I knew enough to go all hidey. Well, I should make it known...I wasn't all hidey a'cause of the rain and flashing lights in the sky, but the kaboomies were so loud and camed so often that I had to get away from it...

Momma says we am having funny weather a'cause of somebeans named Emily and Dennis. I thought God controlled the weather? Shmaybe Emily and Dennis did something really bad and God was upset with them? I dunno. I'm just a poodin. Anyway, when Momma camed home from her lesson, the 'torm was all over and the sun thing was back out. She founded me under the flower chair sleeping in the box and thought I looked just like Yoda...


A good impression of Yoda I do make...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At July 20, 2005 9:41 AM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

mabey Emily and Denis were playing in God's Fusebox and pulled out the wrong ones. That would explain the sparks and noise.

 
At July 20, 2005 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We have some stuff caused by Emily and Dennis. We've had lots of rain, thunder boomers, and flashes. I was here all by myself when it happened yesterday. I didn't like it too much and I was worried about mom! You do look a like Yoda!

 
At July 20, 2005 3:31 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

We had big kaboomies here too. Mom said Emily and Dennis have already affected us. You are much more handsome than Yoda

 
At July 20, 2005 6:59 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

How nice of your mom to leave a box out for you. Our mom will do that too, 'cause she understands cat sy-col-o-gee. You & that Yoda guy do have a thing going there, except you gots way more fur!

 
At July 20, 2005 8:57 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

i don't think you look anything like yoda - you're way more handsome and debbiaire. i find if i'm in a box i can guard the house better, i bet that's why you were in one.

 
At July 20, 2005 10:14 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

ut oh but I don't like big kaboomies. nope, not at all!

 
At July 20, 2005 11:56 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Those scare me too!

 
At July 21, 2005 12:46 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

May the box be with you...

 
At July 21, 2005 12:47 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Yes, a good impression, hmmm? ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At July 21, 2005 1:12 AM, Blogger Max replied...

I don't like the big kaboomies, either. Last time we had them peope outside were making them, and I really wanted to hide, but I had to be the Big Kitty for Buddah and show him where to hide, then lay there where he could see me being all brave. But I really would have preferred to be under the bed, too!

But I think if the kaboomies had made the Woman lose her Internet access, she would go insane in about 20 minutes...

 
At July 22, 2005 10:42 PM, Blogger Darlene replied...

For a while, I couldn't tell you apart from Yoda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home