<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, August 07, 2005

crying monster with wheels

I don't know what it is with this monster with wheels but everytime I see it, it's always crying about something! I sure wish I knew what made it so a'scared. I'd go and put the bite on whatever it is...

Just yesterday, I hearded it coming up the road. It's always running away and crying about something. The poor thing. If only I knew what it was running from! Now when Gramma went to the hospitable in a monster with wheels, it was crying too. So shmaybe it has something to do with mergencies? I dunno.

Well, I'm sure you are all concerned about my Gramma. She am doing ok. She is moving to a new room a'cause the bean that was in the other bed was too talky and was making my Gramma upset. If I was there, I surely would have to put the bite on her to make her quiet! She would wake Gramma up and all sorts of annoying things. I hate being woken up from a good nap so I know just how Gramma was feeling.

Tomorrow she am having a camera go inside her to see if she am ok. Momma says she has to go to sleep like I did when I had my surgery but that she should be ok. Then she's gonna have an MRI for the hurty shoulder I think. Gramma has a little fever and it keeps going up and down from 99-101 so I sure hope that comes down so she doesn't feel bad. She am on clear liquids all day today to prepare for the camera tomorrow morning. Kinda like me! Only, I eat crunchies and nice stinky goodness. But other than that, I'm on clear liquids too! Good fresh water :)

Yesterday, another cat scanned her. I wish it could have been me that scanned her a'cause I'd be real good at that. It looked at her legs and said that it could see inside where evidence of old blood clots were. Momma says shmaybe that was when she had them 15 years ago... Momma sawed her legs and said they look real good now a'cause some of the fluid in them is gone. That's a good thing :)

Gramma talked to me on the funny white fone thing! I was so happy to hear her voice that I purred a bit and put some stinky rub on the fone. She was saying nice things to me and that made me happy. Shmaybe I can hear her again when she calls on that funny white fone thing!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At August 07, 2005 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Good thing you got to talk to your Grammy. I bet she misses you just like you miss her. We are keeping our paws crossed that she will feel better soon.

 
At August 07, 2005 5:41 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Oh Timmy we are so glad things seem to be progressing with Grammie. Talkative annoying beans in the hospital is the worst according to my bean dad. Also the ones who snore all night when you need to sleep! He had lots of cancer surgeries & knows all 'bout that place. He says to get your rest you have to come home!! -Scooby & Shaggy

 
At August 07, 2005 7:56 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Timothy - glad your Grammie is feeling a little better. we'll keep sayin' prayers for her here in the Mitten state.

 
At August 07, 2005 9:51 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

We hope your grammy feels better soon! Sophia, Fiona & Orlando

 
At August 07, 2005 10:15 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

My Mommy is keeping your Gramma in her prayers. I bet if you could go see your Gramma she'd feel tons better. It's too bad they don't let us into those hospital places.

 
At August 07, 2005 10:55 PM, Blogger Max replied...

The Woman can totally relate to being irritated by other talking people in the hospital. She was in a room next to a guy who kept yelling at the top of his lungs all night long, and he was throwing things around, too. She didn't get much rest when she was there, but that's ok because she wasn't there to rest, she was there to make sure she really had a brain.

I hope someone passes gas so she's comfortable when the camera looks inside. That's what the Man does, he passes gas until people go to sleep. I don't see the appeal of going to sleep like that, but it must work.

And the fluid being better in her legs is a happy thing! It must make her a ittle more comfortable. I hope she keeps getting better and fast so she can come home.

 
At August 07, 2005 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I heard your gramma's been bragging on you while she's been in the hospital, so I know she misses you a lot! I hope they make her better super fast so she can get home and see you! Take care!--Our prayers are with you!

 
At August 08, 2005 8:46 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

We are glad you got to talk to Gramma on the white fone thing. We hope with the camera goes okay.

 
At August 08, 2005 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy - we're so glad thing seems to be going well for your Grammy. Hope your Momma is doin' good too. We know that you're takin' real good care of her & and all of your good thoughts are helpin' Grammy too.

 
At August 08, 2005 2:19 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

I wonder what the other cat had to say? Your Grammie must feel better if you got to talk to her on the ring-ring. We all hope she feels lots better soon. ~Merlin and the crew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home