<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Another Scary Day

Today was a very scary day for me. Gramma am having lots of trouble with her hurty shoulder as you already know…but the other day she started having other problems. She am bleeding and isn't quite sure where it am coming from. Gramma woke up today and asked Momma to help her get ready for when the amblance comes. I didn't know what that meant, but I wented to play in Gramma's closet and Momma closed the door a'hind me!

I was in there for a long time. While I was in there I heard a woop woop sound and then some strange bean's voice in the bedroom with Gramma. She was asking her all sorts of questions about medicine. Then more bean voices came…and more and more…I couldn't figure out what was going on out there and it kinda scared me so I stayed real quiet like.

Once all the voices were gone, I heard my crunchy bowl getting filled and then Momma camed and told me she was sorry for having to put me in the closet like that. Then she told me to be a good boy and left. I didn’t see her for a really long time. Now it's all dark out and Gramma am not home. Momma maked the house all clean and smelling good. She keeps talking on the funny white thing to beans about Gramma.

I dunno what happened to Gramma but Momma says she am in good hands a'cause she am in a hospitable. And she says that if she finds anything out, she will let me know so I can tell everybean. Right now, she am waiting for a room to open and has been in a place called E-Arr since she left a'fore lunch. It has been a very long day for my Gramma. Momma talked to her and she said that she’s not comfy but hopefully she will be 'ficially admitted into a room where she can 'lax some more and get some sleep. I'll know more tomorrow.

Pray for my Gramma if you am the praying kind, please. You can specifically pray that the bean doctors find out all the information they need to make her better. Also that her hurty shoulder will get figured out too. And most of all, that she will be at peace, and calm and not get all a'scared from being in the hospitable alone at night.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 10:30 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Timmy,

You were very brave today. Mom helped us pray for your Gramma and Momma too. Our Mom knows it will be hard on both of them right now. So she said for you to be a good boy and take care of your Momma while Gramma is gone.

Message from out Mom:
Hope the doctors find out what is wrong soon and can take care of it quickly. God Bless & take care.

Mia, Ghost & Jen (our Mom)

 
At August 04, 2005 10:45 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Timothy - it's good that your Gramma is in the hospitable where those doctors and nurses can take care of her. my Mom and I will light a candle and say a prayer for her tonight. my own Gramma died before i was born so i wasn't lucky like you to have a Gramma to love. our thoughts are with you and your Momma.

 
At August 04, 2005 11:05 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Oh, Timmy, how very scary for you and your mom and gramma. Me and my mom and my brother and sister are all thinking of all of you tonight. We hope that everything turns out and that your gramma feels better real soon and comes back home right away.

 
At August 05, 2005 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I am SO sorry Timmy. I hope they figure out what's wrong REAL fast.
I'm sorry you got put in the closet and your mom was gone so long. I am praying very hard for your family, and I have sent an email to your mom. Take care and God bless!

 
At August 05, 2005 1:44 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Dude, I hope they figure it out FAST. The Woman was once in the hospital for 4 days and she didn't like it one bit. It's a good place to get things figured out and fix, but being home makes getting better a whole lot easier.

 
At August 05, 2005 2:29 AM, Blogger Miz replied...

Poor Timmy, give lots of purrs to your Momma, I bet she's very worried about Gramma too. I hope Gramma is better and home with you soon.

 
At August 05, 2005 7:46 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Timmy Wimmy, we're praying for your Gramma, your Mom, & you. Hope all gets better soon.

 
At August 05, 2005 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, me and mom will keep you and momma and gramma in our prayers. You are such a brave poodie. Look after your momma while gramma is away. I'm sure she's being well taken care of and will be back home soon.

purrs,
Mia

 
At August 05, 2005 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We said a prayer for Grammie (and Mommy and Timmy) when we heard about this. Please get well soon Grammie, we'll keep praying for your quick recovery and that the docs can figure out what is wrong and fix you all up!

Kris & Karen

---
We said a prayer too!!!

Larry, kc, Sammie, Izzy, Hannah, Jinky, Shadow, Jannie, Squeaky and Loosey

 
At August 08, 2005 2:13 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

We hope your Grammie gets better Timmy and they find out what is wrong with her so they can fix her up. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko and Rodentia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home