<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, July 29, 2005

Animaaaail Call!

Are any of you addicted to the Animal Planet's Funniest Videos? I know Momma and I am!! Animail...Animail...hot diggity dog it's animail!

Gramma and Momma wented out yesterday and left me home all alone again. That's ok. As long as Gramma is going to the bean vets and finding out whatsamatter with her hurty shoulder, I don't mind tending to the house by myself. When they came home, Momma brought in the mail and know what?! There was a package for me in there!! It smelled an awful lot like someone I know!


I had to ask Momma to help me open it a'cause it was sealed shut real good. Must've been a real good bean in charge of sending it to me!


Once it was open, I taked out this big poofy thing covered in poppy wrap! It smelled like my Unkie Gene!! It am from Colorado!!!


When I opened the poppy wrap, I sawed a can with a nice note wrapped around it. Momma read it to me and it was from Auntie Deb! She loves me you know...


Oh! Ohhh!!!! I know what it is!!!! It am that 'specially good tastin' yummy kitty kaviar that Auntie Deb gave me when she was here visiting!!! I bet Riley dog asked her to send it to me...


MMMMMmmmmm Momma gived me some already and know what? It am divine. Simply divine. If I could, I'd eat the whole can right here and now. But, there's a plastic cap on it...

Dear Auntie Deb, Unkie Gene and Riley Dog,

Thank you oh so very much for my special yummy kitty kaviar. I promise to only eat a little a day and when I do, I will think of all of you. Oh I loves you all so very much! My purr thing is going a'cause I'm so happy! Wait. Shmaybe it's just the kitty kaviar talking...

Purrs and Sandpaper Kisses,
Timmy Wimmy

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At July 29, 2005 12:15 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow. I've never had kaviar. Is it all fishy like?

 
At July 29, 2005 12:40 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I have! It's delish fish!

How nice you get treats from your aunt and unkie from so far away! They must love you lots, too!

 
At July 29, 2005 4:32 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Our Mom likes to watch that Corwin guy and the Crock dude...so does Kinsey Kitten...very nice kitty kaviar-sounds delish ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At July 29, 2005 7:29 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

AW, Timmy, you're so cute & so blessed too. I wish I had an aunt that would send me stuff in the mail!!!

 
At July 29, 2005 2:04 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

more importantly, what did the vet say about grammie?

 
At July 29, 2005 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy!

My grandma knows I don't like treats, so she sent me and my brother Loki toys! It was like Christmas when the big box came. Loki was more impressed with the styrofoam packing peanuts, but Mommy set him straight.

See you around!

Miagi

 
At July 29, 2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Grammie replied...

KC, I sent your beans an email telling them all about the hurty shoulder stuff. Thanks for asking!

 
At July 29, 2005 8:44 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Good stuff Timmy! Personally I like the bubble wrap. I love to lay on it & nap. -Scooby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home