<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Takin' mousie on a "trip"

When Momma was making my new blanket (which by the way, I've used twice since she made it), she also maked me a new mousie. She wanted it to be bigger than the one she sawed in the picture so she used different yarn and silly sticks. It camed out all nice and big! She filled it with fluff and lots of potent catnip. I like to play with mousie after Gramma goes to bed at night but today, I decided to show her how much I loves my mousie...


I love mousie, yes I do.


I do, I do, I do!


With a kick-kick here and a kick-kick there...


Dude...do you see the tiny flying mousies?
Woah...dude...far out man...


I'm flyin'...I'm FLYIN'!!!
Awesome man...


Oh how I love a good nip session with mousie.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At July 28, 2005 12:01 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Wow Tim Tim, that's some good nip!

 
At July 28, 2005 2:18 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Does your mama grow it in her garden?

 
At July 28, 2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

We want some too!!! Mom said that you have a cute white belly. Look out she will try to rub & kiss on it.

 
At July 28, 2005 2:57 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You are so funny Timmy. Mom likes the picture where you are flyin' the best. We love the 'nip too. Nothing beats a good nip. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At July 28, 2005 3:37 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

boy, that Timothy Dickens can fly too!! what an awesome poodin! i bet there's nothin' you can't do!

 
At July 28, 2005 6:38 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Lucky!!!!!!!

 
At July 28, 2005 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

All I can say is "Duude . . ."

Enjoy!

Buzzerbee

 
At July 29, 2005 12:37 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You know how to play, Timmy!

 
At August 01, 2005 11:36 AM, Blogger Simone replied...

Whoa, Timmy, that must be some really good herb!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home