<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, August 05, 2005

Tests, tests, and s'more tests...

It am very hot out today in Mew Jersey so I am taking it easy on Gramma's bed while she's away. Momma says she am gonna go out in a bit to take care of the groceries (hope she brings a bag home for me to hide in!) and some other things. Gramma ended up having to be in E-Arr until 11:00 last night. What a long day to be there! But, she said that all the beans were very kind to her and one even gived her a cell fone to talk to Momma on. What's a cell fone? I want one so I can talk to Gramma!!
Now that Gramma am settled into a room, she is feeling a little better. She am having red blood cells put into her a'cause she's a neemik. Not quite sure what a neemik is, but Momma says all the beans will know and that it's not something a cat should be concerned with... So, she stopped bleeding and the bean vets are trying to figure out where the blood camed from in the first place. She had an x-ray on her shoulder but nothing's been said 'bout that yet. Is that like a sting ray? I'd put the bite on the x-ray if it was anything like the sting ray...
Gramma says there are lots of test scheduled and many many bean vets coming in to see her. I think it's a'cause she am a famous Grammie amongst us poodins. Momma maked her little talking box come on so she can watch her shows and get her mind off of other things a'cause she will be in the hospitable over the weekend until at least Monday. Momma says she am a little uncomfy but nothing that the bean nurses can't take care of.
Momma am waiting until tonight to go visit her a'cause she says it's expensive to go there and a'cause it am so hot out today. So, I guess she'll be here all day 'cept for the grocery shopping.

::a little update::
Momma am back and did indeed bring me a bag to hide in :) She talked to Gramma and she said that her hurty shoulder am for sure, dislocated. There was talk about it being something different but now they're sure. And she has kidney disease. Plus, she says every bean vet in the hospitable has seen her (only I think she was joking about that) so lots of other things are being worked on too like her bloodwork which am lookin' a little better, her legs are in stockings, she's on a drip for iron...that might make her uncomfy but help her blood out. And she's not on coumadin (a blood thinner so Momma has told me) right now but they will slowly be adjusting that to help her out. My Gramma has lotsa stuff wrong with her poor body but she's in good hands and has lots and lots of beans and poodins caring for her and praying to God on her behalf and for that, I thank you (Momma does too). More of an update will come tonight when Momma goes to see her...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

13 Comments:

At August 05, 2005 11:57 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Timmy we missed your post last night. We are sorry Grammie is having more problems, but she will get it all figured out there in the hospital and they can make her all comfy and see that she rests. Take care of your mom and give her cuddles and purrs. She is very worried even though she may not show it. We are praying for you all to get through this hard time. Stay strong and positive. Love from all of us.

 
At August 05, 2005 1:15 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Timothy - i am glad your Gramma is settled in. xrays don't hurt at all, so don't worry about that. maybe you should give your Momma a picture of you to take and leave in your Gramma hospitable room so she won't be loney. we will say another prayer that she gets better real fast.

 
At August 05, 2005 1:50 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy,

I is sorry that Grammie has to go into the hospital place to has stuff done to her. But I is hoping that all those bean vets and nurses will help Grammie to feel all better and way all better than she has, when she comes back home!

I is saying prayers to The One who makes all kitties and I know my beans is too, a'cause we wants to send lots of loves!! We wants Grammie to come home and feel way all better!!

Loves, Jinky & the Catizens and Karen & Kris!!

 
At August 05, 2005 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Thank you for the updates, Timmy. Mom says to Think Positive and send out the positive vibes which I am doing! I hope she will be feeling better tonight when your momma goes to see her.

lots o' purrs,
Mia

 
At August 05, 2005 4:46 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Timmy,

Thanks for the update. We are glad Gramma is settled and feeling a little better. Hope the bean vets find something soon. Our Gramma is on the coumadin and she just has to have a blood test done to make sure the dosage is right. Be good to your Mom tonight.

 
At August 05, 2005 7:55 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Dude, I'm glad you got a chance to update. It's good that your Grammie got a room and has all those people checking on her. Jst keep in mind, she's got to be one heck of a tough Grammie, if she went all that time with her shoulder dislocated. So she should be tougher than whatever the People vets can do to her in order to get her fixed.

 
At August 06, 2005 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Mom and I are praying for you and we got lots of other people praying for you all too! Mom said a hospital is the best place for your gramma right now because they will help her feel better. I'm sure she appreciated the picture. Mom and I will keep in touch!

 
At August 06, 2005 2:26 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

I just saw bout your Grama. Sorry she's not feelin so good. Me and Mommy and Boni and maybe Mini too, we'll all pray for your Grama lots and lots.

 
At August 06, 2005 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, we hope your Grammie feels better soon. Those bean vets are just as good as our kitty vets, so they will take good care of her. Do you think she will put the bite on them when they give her medicine?

We are sending lots of purrs and nuzzles to you, your Mom, and your Grammie. Mom & Dad are keeping her in thier thoughts.

 
At August 06, 2005 10:14 AM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Grammies must be special peoples. I've heard my mom talking about her Grammy and I could see how much she loves her. I love my grammy too - she gives me a treat everytime I see her, even when Mom and Dad tell her not to. But that's not why I loves her and Grampy. They're always nice to me.

I hope your grammy is feeling better today, Timmy! Hospitals can be good things. My dad had to go to one last week and he came back all better!

 
At August 07, 2005 12:55 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Whew!

We're all glad your gramma's being well taken care of. And my mom says OUCH! for her poor hurty shoulder!

Give your mommy extra special purrs and kisses so she can pass them on to your gramma when she goes to visit.

And keep her bed all safe for her!

 
At August 07, 2005 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy my beans are prayin hard. You can pray too, in purrs. God likes purrs. Can you get snuck in to see Grammie? And don't worry about sting rays. My momma swam with some in the Bahamas and says they are alright. So no bites are necessary.

Alias

 
At August 08, 2005 2:17 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

We asked our Mom about your Grammie's problems and she said she is in good hands in the 'bean vet place. She is sorry to hear about your Grammie havin kidney disease. Tell your Mommy and Grammie to hang in there Timmy and give them head bonks. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home