<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Content Poodin

Though my Gramma am in the hospitable, I am still content. Momma am here with me to keep me company and that makes me happy. Sometimes she goes out and tells me, "Be a good boy and watch over the house Immy" and I always do. Today, she wented out twice! The first time, she camed back smelling like Gramma so I know she saw her. Momma says Gramma am gonna be moving to a new place that's not the hospitable but it's not our house either. It's kinda like a place in between where they am gonna teach her how to do stuff without hurting her shoulder.
The second time Momma camed back, she smelled like another girl she calls Bethany. I've never met Bethany but I've heard things 'bout her. She am one of Momma's friends from church. She used to sing when Momma waved her hands at her in the choir. Momma says I might not ever meet her a'cause she am so 'lergic to me. I wish she wasn't a'cause I would love her lots. I may be a poodin' and she might not like us poodins nearly as much as her doggie, but I just know she'd like me. Who doesn't?! I've met her Daddy who even told me to my face he didn't like poodins but know what? He was nice to me anyway. So I know Bethany can't be that bad. They have a doggie named cat for cryin' out loud!!
So...I hearded things about her. She am in trouble and am something called "grounded" a'cause she said somethin' she shouldn't have... I've been in trouble like that a'fore too and I know what it's like. I got stuck in my carrier for "time out" once a'cause I didn't stop running through the house and knocking things over. It wasn't fun in the carrier. If that's what being grounded am like, I feel for her... Her purrthday am next month so I'm gonna have to think of somethin extra special to give her! Perhaps a nice fresh hairball? Or better yet, one of my favorite tin foil balls!!!! Oh yes! And then we can play fetch together!! Wait... No we can't... She am 'lergic to me. Sigh.......

Momma and Bethany a'long to this group of beans that sing together while a lady waves her hands at them. They're learning all sorts of fancy mewsic that they am gonna sing on September 11th this year. Sometimes, Momma sings to me the songs from the group. Her favoritest one am called "The Prayer" and she says some of you will know it a'cause it am on the talking box sometimes.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At August 11, 2005 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Glad you're gramma is getting out of the hospital. Maybe the place she is going to will let you visit. You should get your mom to ask. Has Bethany seen a picture of you? Maybe you could give her a picture. The foil ball still sounds good! Cat is a strange name for a dog!

 
At August 11, 2005 12:38 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Methinks Bethany snoops onto my site and has seen plenty of pictures of me!
Cat is indeed a silly name for a doggie isn't it? Momma likes it.

 
At August 11, 2005 9:01 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

you look like you're upside down flying again! we know a lady who has two dogs and one of them is named Kitty. it's 'cause they would like to have a kitty but are 'lergic like yuor Mommas friend.

 
At August 11, 2005 12:06 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Our oldest boy has allergies to almost everything. He sneezez & sneezes at us all summer when he comes home from college. But he picks us up & plays with us anyway 'cause he loves us :)

 
At August 11, 2005 12:08 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

OOOHHHH I love that belly picture!!!!
-S,S,&S's Mom

 
At August 11, 2005 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

My mom waves at my dad when he sings too. But I think she's trying to get him to stop!

 
At August 12, 2005 2:47 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

Good news that Gramma is getting to leave the hospital. Maybe she's going somewhere that serves stinky kitty caviar, and will let you visit and eat with her. Hm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home