<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, August 18, 2005

A very little bean

This am a little bean called Alyssa. She am the one that Momma maked a blankie for a few months ago. A'member her? She camed to visit me! The whole day she was such a good girl. But, Krissy, her Mommy, put Alyssa in my flower chair, she started to fuss and cry real loud. It maked my ears go back. I was concerned for her a'cause she was crying so hard so I started to mew real quiet like. Then I walked really slow up to the chair to make sure she was ok. But she was so loud that I just backed off and let her Mommy take care of her...

Know what? She was hungry! When her Mommy camed over, she gived her a bottle and she gotted all quiet and happy again. I need to learn that trick! I need to learn how to cry real loud and make my Momma bring me stinky goodness!! This is something I'm gonna have to work on... See me? I'm sayin' "C-c-can I have some Krissy?"

As for Momma, her hand am much better now that she has candy to take. She called them horse pills. But, she's a bean and not a horse so I don't quite understand why she's taking a horse's pill!! Poor Momma, I must've bit her harder than I thought!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At August 18, 2005 11:19 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Awww what a cute baby bean! I've never been around one that little. I'd probably be askeert of her. I need to learn that crying trick too!

 
At August 19, 2005 7:11 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

I didn't mind my human brothers when my mom brought them home & they were that little but now that they are 11, 9, & 7 years old I don't like them as much! Poor Momma! Timmy, you better be a good boy & be careful with your teethie work!

 
At August 19, 2005 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Sometimes those teeny beanies sound just like baby kitties when they cry.

PS- I try that cryin trick all the time. Sometimes it works, but not usually.

 
At August 19, 2005 1:28 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Those baby beans turn into Sticky little People...They're cute and all, but they're dangerous. Once she's walking on all fours, watch out!

 
At August 19, 2005 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

What a cute tiny human! But, I would have to get someone to make the crying stop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home