<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, August 15, 2005

a taste of normal life

Look at me! I'm outside! It am all cloudy and the sun thing is hiding but I wented outside today! Momma says I have gone through so much lately that I deserved a little treat. A'cause the weather am cooler today, she taked me out on the deck. I sniffed the cool fresh air and watched the bunny in the backyard. Momma checked her flowers that took a beating last night from the severe kaboomies and rains we got.

So, yesterday, Auntie Wanda, Momma and me wented to see Gramma! Yeah! I got into my carriage and we wented in the monster with wheels to see her. She am in a chair that has wheels and that spooked me a little. I was so taken in with all the sights, sounds and smells that I almost forgot why I was there. Gramma tried to give me a treatsie but I was overwhelmed with the noises in the hall. Momma showed me around and then I curled up on Gramma's bed. She petted me and kissed me and even though I didn't purr on the outside, my heart was purring :) It was good to see Gramma. I can't wait until she can come home. I don't know when that will be yet though...

Last night, Auntie Wanda brought Max and Odie over! I have never seen them in purrson so I gotted so a'scared! Mackie boy am like the size of a small pony! Honest!! He was really excited about meeting me but I wasn't so thrilled with him so I maked noises that I've never made a'fore. I think I scared Momma. She said I was spitting and growling and hissing. Well, if you had a great big doggie sniffin' your hiney, you'd hiss too Momma! Odie am my size and she pretended not to even see me. She went in and tasted my food (I didn't tell her but I tasted her's when she wasn't around).

I slept up by Momma the whole night and when we woke up, Auntie Wanda was gone and so were the doggies. They wented home for the day. I think they am coming back tonight so I'm gonna have to try to relax a little and stick close to Momma a'cause I know she won't let anything happen to me :) Momma had a nice lunch today! It's the first meal I've seen her eat where she finished everything since a'fore Thursday! She says she had a good night's sleep last night for the first time in a long time too. I'm happy about that. I hope she keeps getting better and better. She am taking funny little candies everyday that make her mouth taste funny. Yuk!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At August 15, 2005 2:44 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

hi Timothy, i'm glad things are calming down a little in Mew Jersey. that's an awful lot for you to handle lately. hopefully your Momma is better now and your Gramma will be home soon! it's good you got to go outside today too.

 
At August 15, 2005 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Your Grammie must have been so happy to see you, Timmy! I'm glad your Mom is feeling a little better too.

Your Auntie Wanda sounds very nice. But I have to agree about the hiney sniffing, LOL

 
At August 15, 2005 4:22 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Grammie was glad you visited even if you were kind of scared of the place she is. It doesn't smell like home or Petsmart! You did a good job defending your home when that big woofie came. Did you puff yourself up to look bigger too? Stay by your mom and comfort her. You are her little blessing!

 
At August 15, 2005 4:43 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hi, Timmy!

we are glad your Gramma and Mom are feeling better. Hope Gramma get to come home soon. Stay close to Mom while the woofs visit - Mom will always protect you.

 
At August 15, 2005 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Glad your momma is feeling better and hopefully your gramma will be home soon, too! I do the hissy spitting thing to all the strangers I don't know (and even some I do know, like the vet). I agree-stay close to your mom and she will protect you. You had a right to be upset about the hindy thing! I'm sure your gramma was thrilled to see you and it made her feel better. Mom uses a chair with wheel too! You will find it's a great climbing toy! Take care and tell your mom I'll be watching for another email when she can!

 
At August 15, 2005 10:03 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You sure look like you're enjoying the outdoors, Timmy. And how nice you got to visit your gramma, too, even if it was kinda scary at first. I bet she was happy to see you!

You and your momma take care of each other!

 
At August 15, 2005 10:41 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Awwwwwwwww Timmy :) I'm so glad you got to see your Gramma and that your heart was purring. I'm glad you got to go outside too!

 
At August 15, 2005 11:34 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Tim Tim, it is cooler here too... In the 80's, some clouds, some wind. Nice... I felt real frisky yesterday and I played with dad's thingies on his sweatshirt... This morning I played with his shoelaces...

 
At August 16, 2005 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy! ohmygosh! do you know that when I was first 'dopted by my mom and dad, that they brought a woofie to visit me, but um I'm sorry, this woofie is a GIANT. I was absolutely terrified and hid under the bed and I refused to comeout. Do you know the woofie just hung around and I realized that he was harmless and I moved a lot faster than him, anyway. Now, he lives with us! Don't be afraid of the woofies! They are dirty beasts though and this one is always trying to sniff my bottom! I'm glad you got to visit gramma and take care of momma.

purrs,
Mia

 
At August 16, 2005 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Gee Timmy - you have sooo much responsibility! But we know ya can handle takin' care of your Momma and Granma. Glad to hear the ladies are feelin' better - keep up the good work Timmy! We know that you are helpin' 'em both so much with all your good luvin'!

Buzzerbee & meep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home