<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Oh Bother...

Momma wented to the place called Eee Arr yesterday a'cause she am sicky. She camed home late in the afternoon and I asked her if she was ok and she just pet me. That made me cry. I went in the hallway and just cried and cried until she camed and picked me up. She said her belly am all messed up from the stress and it maked her sicky all night long. So...that's why I haven't been online lately. I am being a good boy and taking care of my Momma. She said I was a very good boy and promised when she felt better, she'd play foil fetch with me.

Auntie Wanda camed over last night and sleeped in Gramma's room. I hearded her say she am coming over tonight too! I think she am helping Momma get better. Last night, she played foil fetch with me and I wanted to show her my thanks by jumping up on the bed in the middle of the night and did some head butts on her :) She gotted all confused and called me Tippy! That am her tuxedo cat! Once she realized she wasn't home, she said "Oh Timmy! Come here and let me give you a kiss" and that made me purr...

I'm gonna go sleep next to Momma while we watch the monsters with wheels on the talking box. Say some purrayers for Momma's belly that it am ok. OH!! Wait! I didn't tell you!! Gramma am in a new home right? She am in a place that am teaching her how to do things without hurting her shoulder. I'm gonna surprise her and go visit her tomorrow if Momma feels better! I get to go in my carriage and put my Jeff Gordon leash on! Oh boy I can't wait!!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

13 Comments:

At August 13, 2005 6:06 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Timmy, we hope your momma feels better soon! And Grammie too... Take her our love when you visit!

 
At August 13, 2005 7:35 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Oh Timmy, your poor momma. Tell her we all love her and care for her deeply and that she must take care of herself during this time. Our momma suffers from 'pression and is sad and tired alot. As kitties we have to try our best to stay by them & help.

 
At August 13, 2005 8:57 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Timmy, it's so hard on beans when somebody they love is sick, just as you got upset today when you realized your Momma felt sick too. Hopefully everyone will feel better soon and be back to health. My Mom and I will add you and your Momma to our prayers, along with your Gramma, when we light a candle soon.

 
At August 13, 2005 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Emergency workers join the blog set
There have been blogs about political conspiracies, Hollywood tittle-tattle and care of cats.
Your blog has something for everyone... keep up the good work!

If you get a chance stop by my place also as I have a laptop stands web site/blog. It's a great resource if you have interests in laptop stands related products.

 
At August 14, 2005 11:31 AM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Timmy, my mom lets stress get to her too. I try to tell her to just relax, like us dogs and puddin's, but she finds it hard to do when she's really upset or scared.

Just keep lettin' your Momma know that you love her and that we all care about her. Give her a slurp from me.

-Woof! (China)

 
At August 14, 2005 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Well I do so hope your Mom is feeling better. Your house has had a run of bad luck lately hasn't it? We will all be thinking of you and your family.

 
At August 14, 2005 6:20 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Awwwwwwwuh Timmy :( I hope your Momma and Gramma get beddur! :( *HUG*

 
At August 14, 2005 8:56 PM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Aw I'm sowwy your Mommy had to go to the Eeee Arr. I hope she feels lots better soon. I'm glad your Gramma is at a good place now where she can learn to not hurt her arm. I hope she feels real good soon too. Don't let the stress monster get you Timmy! Your beans need you to be lots calm and cheery for them. I'm sure you can do it. :)

 
At August 14, 2005 10:31 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Give your mommy a kissie or five and that will make her all better. If you do it on her neck that might even make her laugh!

Don't be too scared, Timmy. All will be well soon!

 
At August 14, 2005 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi I'm Angus, you don't know me but Timmy I read you ever day. My meowmie tolded me that when her own meowmie was sick, well she felt just like yours does. So even tho I am kind of new, just wanted to say a little black cat and his nice meowmie in Philly are sending good thinks to you and your meowmie.

 
At August 14, 2005 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I'm so sorry your mom's sick too! I hope everyone is much better soon and you are in our prayers! I'm glad you're getting to go see your Gramma! Take care!

 
At August 15, 2005 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You're doing the right thing, Timmy. Just keep reminding your Mama how much you love her and I guarantee it will help her. All of us are sending get-better vibes to your Mama and Gramma.

 
At August 15, 2005 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Give your mom some purrs and nuzzles from us too. It sounds like you are taking good care of her. We hope she feels better soon, and Grammie too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home