<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm sorry Momma...

Momma truly...I am very very sorry for putting the bite on you so hard. If it would make it feel better, I will kiss it but it looks like it hurts lots already. I didn't know you were only trying to introduce me to Max in a more comfy way. Honest! It's just that he's awful big and I'm only little. He am looking like a little pony or even a bear! His woofie am so very big and scary sounding. When he woofed at me I couldn't help but hissy at him lots. I'm sorry. Oh so sorry.

I am a wee poodin compared to Mackie boy. I know he wanted to be friends but I am not happy about how he camed in so fast and tried to sniff my hiney. I sure hope that the swelling goes down so that you can do things with your hand again. I sawed you eat some candies that might make it feel better. Oh Momma I'm so sorry. I promise to purr and do bread-n-butter on you today. In fact, I will come over and do it now.

Even though Mackie scares me like crazy, I still think he's nice. Just from a great big distance that's all. He has great big eyes and fluffy wuffy hair. Auntie Wanda am a wonderful bean for saving him from a life of solitude on the streets. He makes everything look really small in our house doesn't he?! I think he needs a mansion to run around in. Perhaps a saddle on his back so that he can let little beans go for rides on him. Yesh. That would be nice.

Now Odie on the other paw, she's just a bit bigger than me. She's not so scary a'cause she was real quiet and slow. She am an old lady Momma! She's gonna be 16 this year!! She was saved by Unkie Paulie and Auntie Wanda from a horrible bean that was doing things to her that I've only heard them talk about on Animal Planet's Cop show. Look at those kind eyes. And that great big smile always makes me purr. She camed in and didn't even notice me. I wasn't a'scared of her either. She camed in and went to sleepie in the middle of the floor just like I do with my belly in the air! Know what? I tasted her food again. It's ok a'cause I sawed her tasting mine again too. Odie, may you live long, little chub-chub.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

20 Comments:

At August 16, 2005 1:30 PM, Blogger Jenn replied...

Oh Wimmy. I know it's not your fault that you put the bite on my hand. It does hurt something fierce but hopefully the swelling will come down...
It's my fault that I tried to introduce you to Max that way. So I take the blame. Momma is very very sorry too ;)

 
At August 16, 2005 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

All we can say is WOW! Those are some big doggies you're hangin' 'round with Timmy! We're sure your Momma knows that you didn't mean ta hurt her. Give her lotza luvin' & kisses, and she'll get all better real soon!

Buzzerbee & meep

 
At August 16, 2005 1:35 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Timmy how scary for you! Of course you didn't mean to bite Momma! It's a natural cat reflex when threatened. And that big woofie was in your territory. You've been stressed alot lately too little fellow! That nice Odie makes up for it doesn't she? What a dear little doggie.

 
At August 16, 2005 1:39 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Timmy,

That is a big woofie. We wouldn't be happy with him around. Odie seems to be okay but we would probably hiss at her too.

Hope you Momma feels better soon.

 
At August 16, 2005 1:45 PM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

Never apologize, never explain. and trust me, once you start to talk to those dogs, you'll be a lot less scared. Pretty soon you'll see there's not much going on upstairs. That's why they drool so much.

 
At August 16, 2005 1:45 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I feel bad that I maked such a fussy over Max. I don't think Auntie Wanda will sleep here tonight. She says the puppies need to be with her a'cause she works all day long but I don't think I can take another night of my space invaded by big Mackie Boy...
Hey! We're all online together! Look at the time of our posts!!

 
At August 16, 2005 3:18 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

that Max dog looks scary! i'm surprised you didn't bite everybody!!

 
At August 16, 2005 8:51 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Mackie Boy looks big and scarey, I'd hiss and spit and growl at him and try to bite him... Tell your momma to be careful with that cat bite... They are bad news!

 
At August 16, 2005 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

cat bites are bad. mom needed 'biotics and a tennis shot when larry bit her a while back.

 
At August 16, 2005 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Tim Tim, tell your momma she should have a doctor look at the bite, especially if the skin got broke. Cat bites are bad news, and can turn serious REAL quick!

 
At August 16, 2005 11:01 PM, Blogger Jenn replied...

I think you guys are right 'cause it's been a whole day and the swelling is getting worse :( I think I'll make a trip to the urgent care place! Yukies! I really really don't like this bite. It hurts so much and now I can barely move my finger!

 
At August 17, 2005 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Your mom know you didn't mean to. She's not upset with you. I think she's upset with herself for it. The doctor will make her hand better.

 
At August 17, 2005 3:13 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Aw. Poor Timmy and Mommy. I know Mommy doesn't blame you, Timmy. It's easy to get skeered of big critters! Mommy's hand will heal up. Me and my sisters and my Mommy will says lots of prayers she heals up fast. :)

 
At August 17, 2005 5:55 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Oh poor, poor Timmy. *sigh* you have been under a lots of stress lately with your Grammie sicks and gone and the new big, big scarey dog in your place, and now your Mommy's finger swellin' up. I sends you lots of poodie luvs and good wishes and to your Mommy and Grammie too. ~Shadow (blushes like the shy girl she is)

Get better Timmy's Mom and Grammie~Merlin and Ko Ko

Sending rattsie get wells too ~Rodentia

 
At August 17, 2005 1:37 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

I hope your Mama's hand feels better soon, Timmy. I agree with the others - you didn't do anything wrong, just what your kitty instincts told you to do when ya got scared.

I don't like it when Tyler runs after me, and he's only 23 lbs. but WHOA - that Max is gargantuous!

 
At August 17, 2005 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Dang Mr. Timmers! I wonder what you'll do when you meet Riley Dog... He's an upfront and in-your-face kinda guy. But he did get put in his place by two monster cats when we teeny-sat my friend's son and daughter. They took turns chasing Riley through the house. They still had their front claws and put little scratch marks on his hiney.

 
At August 17, 2005 6:48 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Well, that's how Max was and it ticked me off. Purrhaps we can stick a "candy" in his mouth to calm him down a little?
Momma am on antibiotics now and she didn't need a tennis shot. Hopefully it will help her tummy and throat get better too...

 
At August 17, 2005 11:47 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow. Did her hand fall off or did it get better? I have dreams where I bite the Woman so hard something falls off. It's funny in the dream, but then I think if I bit her thumbs and they fall off, who would open my stinky goodness?

The thing about Peoples is that they think we're so cute they forgive up. Just rub across your Mommy's face. She'll think it's a kiss and be all happy.

Dogs can be ok if you give them a chance. but they're not edible, nope. I found that out the hard way...

 
At August 18, 2005 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Poor Timmy's Mommy, poor Timmy! See, she understands. Mom's always understand and love us no matter what.

 
At August 18, 2005 6:45 PM, Blogger Darlene replied...

Everyone looks so cute and huggable...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home