<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, August 19, 2005

Squeeeeeeak!

I have come to realize that if I paw really hard and fast at the front window, or any window for that matter, I can make a terribly loud, obnoxious squeaking noise with my paws! Momma says it sounds like I'm cleaning the windows until they're "squeaky clean". What I'm really doing is digging my way out of the house so that I can finally get at those birdies that come and dine at the feeder outside the window! One day I know my efforts will be rewarded. My digging is not in vain!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At August 19, 2005 9:43 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

you go, Timmy! it might take you a very, very long time, but i bet you can do it. i almost caught a bird the other day but my Mom yelled and scared it away!

 
At August 19, 2005 1:29 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Wait until the window is open. Then all you have to do is run real fast and let your head smash into the screen. You'll either bounce off and make the People laugh, or the screen will pop out and you can get the bird!

 
At August 19, 2005 7:06 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Ahahahahaha Max! If I popped out the screen & got free, my Mommy would freak!

Timmy that is a really really cute picture of you! My sister Quest does that with windows...*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

 
At August 19, 2005 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I scratch at the door. Maybe I need to do the windows instead! We have bird that fly into our windows. I keep waiting for one to break the window and fall in instead of me having to go to it!

 
At August 20, 2005 12:50 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Ooh, teach me how to make the noise! I only stretch against the glass in the storm door but I didn't know I could be making a noise, too!

 
At August 22, 2005 9:14 AM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

oooooh! I gotta try that. I have to make up for my lack of claws somehow!

 
At August 25, 2005 9:52 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

We must try this when the crazy squirrels go by! Thanks for the great idea...The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South...=^..^=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home