<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My second visit

Her I am on Gramma's beddie at the rehab place. She am sitting next to me in the chair with wheels and her hurty shoulder in a blue sling thing. Gramma says she wants to come home real bad. She gotted to go to a computer the other day and wanted me to tell all of my friends that she says thank you for all the prayers and kind words about her. It was hard for her to type so I promised that I would take care of it when I gotted home. We had a nice dinner together :) Gramma gived me some of my kitty kaviar which was divine. She had an eggie salad a'cause she didn't like the shtinky phooey dinner they maked for her at the rehab place.

There's a nice lady in the room with Gramma. Her name am Betty and she says hello to me and I let her pet me some too. She said I'm a very good boy which makes me purr... Momma wented in and out of the big door and when it was just Gramma and me, I licked her arm a few times. I was much more a'laxed this time and decided Gramma's beddie here am all comfy to lay on. I fell asleep!!

When we gotted home, I could smell the fancy roses that Momma gotted from her friend Krissy. She gived them to Momma to celebrate her new job! She am gonna be a big fancy professor at a college :) It am a nice job for Momma a'cause she can still be with me but she can wave her hands at a bunch of beans with bells in their hands. Momma says she doesn't like being called a professor so she am gonna stick with "director". Too bad Momma couldn't do more work at the college a'cause then she could have insurance for her candies and bean vet visits but this is good too! I've never hearded of handbells but Momma says they am one of her favoritest sounds ever and she said she's teaching the course that she used to be in when she was a student at college. Neato!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow Timmy, that's a pretty exciting day! It was very nice to let Grammie's roommate pet you, I bet that made her feel good.

Conmgratulations to your Mom on her new job! Guess what? My dad works in a college and my mom did too! But they are not professors, they are computer geeks, hehe.

 
At August 24, 2005 1:43 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

What a good visit you had with Grammie! It's good they let you come to see her! Our mom tells your mom congrats on the new job. She says sometimes you have to put in a little time then maybe more will come.

 
At August 24, 2005 1:54 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hooray for Timmy's Mom!!! We glad she has new job.

Hope Gramma feels better soon and can go home. I'm sure your visits make her feel better.

Hey, Puff - our Mom is a computer geek too but she doesn't work at a college.

 
At August 24, 2005 3:49 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

it's good you got to visit your Grammie again, i bet she liked it when you gave her kisses on her arm. and Timmy, you have to hear those handbells. i have heard them on the tv thing and they are real pretty. hopefully your Momma will take you to hear them and maybe you could sing along!

 
At August 24, 2005 11:28 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Oh Timmy my Mommy is so glad that you gotted to see your Grammie and I am tooowuh! You are so brave to go all over the place like that!

Huge HUGE congratulations to your Mommy for her new job -- HOOYA!

 
At August 24, 2005 11:35 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Momma am all a'cited about that new job a'cause she's been without one for over a year now. It's a little job, but it's a job nonetheless! Oh, Momma says if she can sneak me in, she might let me hear those handbell things :)

 
At August 24, 2005 11:43 PM, Blogger Hannah replied...

Tim Tim, I'm glad you got to go make grammie feel better and I'm glad your momma got a job, even if it is a small one. You're all in our purrayers.

 
At August 25, 2005 12:24 PM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

pretty flowers. I bet they would taste great.

 
At August 25, 2005 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Congratulations to your mom on her new job! I'm glad you got to go see your Gramma. It was nice of you to give her kitty kisses! Beautiful flowers!

 
At August 26, 2005 12:03 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Did your Gramma sneak onto a computer? That would be funny!

And congrats to your mom. I think the WOman needs a job, too. She's home entirely too much...

 
At August 26, 2005 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I'm so glad you got to go visit your Grammie. You're a lot more daring than I am ... I'm more of a homebody.

 
At August 29, 2005 3:02 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

We are glad you got to see your Grammie and make sure she is being taken care of well. Mom says keep your eye on her and make sure they treat her well at the rehappy place. We aren't sure what that means but there we told you. Hope your Grammie comes home soon. Mom also says tell your Mom congratulations on her new job. It sounds deevinee. We aren't sure what that means either....'beans ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home