<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, August 22, 2005

Another Doggie!?

This am Chloe. She camed over my house the other day to visit with Momma. Her parents am a'lated to Momma and she calls then Uncle Lenny and Aunt Marion. Chloe am about half my size but she's still a doggie. I maked myself all fluffy and big like a spooky halloweenie cat. Chloe didn't get a'scared of me though so I just let her come in and sit on her Daddy's lap. I wented up on the steps and peeked out over the living room and watched her. She was very nice and didn't even make a woofie sound. I think it am ok for her to come visit again...

Momma wented to visit Gramma yesterday and she brought her to a room called a computer lab. So...Gramma gotted to see all of us poodins! It maked her a little sad a'cause she misses us and me most of all. But she left a little message for all the poodins over on Larry's Blog. She had to do it with one finger and it taked a lot of effort but she did it! She gotted all sleepy tired so she wented back to her room but she was happy she gotted to go on the computer!

Today, Gramma had an MRI. I don't know what that is but Momma said it was very very loud. Momma said it was like a junkyard bad gone bad. Banging and all sorts of kaboomie noises all over Gramma's hurty shoulder. I sure hope we find out what's going on with that soon so that Gramma can get better and come home. I sure do miss her lots. Momma does too. Tomorrow, Momma am going to her bean vet to talk about some of her problems...more on that, tomorrow...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At August 22, 2005 9:44 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Timmy, i sure do hope your Gramma and your Momma both feel better real soon, you've had more than your fair share of trouble in your nice family. that doggie looked okay but you were smart to get all fluffy and menacing lookin'. my Mom and i will say a prayer that your family gets healthy.

 
At August 22, 2005 11:15 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Still keeping you, momma Jenn & Grammie in our thoughts and prayers. Chloe looks nice, but I agree with Edsel: you gotta remind the doggies this is your house and no mischief is allowed. Sometimes those little ones are the worst yappers & jumpers! keeping our paws crossed for good news on the mri...and that the bean vet gets your momma back in shape!

 
At August 22, 2005 11:35 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow it is amazing that you allow those poochies in your house. That is very nice of you Timmy; I don't think I would be so willing since I had a bad experience once.

We hope your Grammie gets better and your Mommy is feeling better soon. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At August 23, 2005 1:48 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

I hope your Grammie and Momma are better real fast Timmy. That bangy noise thing sounds kind of icky. But like my Mommy tells me, sometimes gotta do weird things to get better. Me and my sisters Boni and Mini are sayin prayers for all of yall, specially your Grammie and Momma.

You're real brave to let doggies in the house. I don't like doggies. They scare me lots. I'd be all fluffy and scary and I'd scratch them too. Then my Mommy would get upset bout me not bein nice to visitors. So doggies just don't come visit here.

 
At August 23, 2005 1:56 AM, Blogger Darlene replied...

She's very pretty and looks cuddly just as much as you do.

 
At August 23, 2005 8:35 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Hi Timmy & Jenn & Gramma! I's still purrayin for you all!

 
At August 23, 2005 12:18 PM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

hmmmm. What's that smell? Oh, there's a dog here.

 
At August 23, 2005 10:46 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Chloe's an awfully cute little poochie isn't she? Momma likes her a'cause she am sooo tiny! We haven't heard from the MRI thing yet but Momma gotted all new candies to take that will make her feel better. I hope and pray that they do what they're supposed to and not make her have any 'lergic reactions or anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home