<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day

Here I am all gussied up to visit Gramma. I wented today with Momma and she was all in red white and blue for Labor day! Gramma said I was a very handsome boy which made me feel really good! I sawed all sorts of new beans today! There was one bean girl that said hello to me and gave me scritchies on my head :)

Then, when Momma taked Gramma outside, we sawed all sorts of beans that are at the rehab place and their families enjoying the beautiful day and the nice breeze. I sawed these two little beans that were twins! They called me by name and gived me some of my treatsies! Oh they were just the nicest little beans I've ever met! Then, when they left, Momma, Gramma and me stayed outside and enjoyed the lovely breeze and shade. Once it got to be time for Gramma to go back inside, we decided to go home but not a'fore Momma gotted some nice KFC for her dinner! It maked the monster with wheels smell sooooo good!

Well, I had a really nice labor day. I wish there were more like it! I hope you all had a nice labor day too!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At September 05, 2005 9:18 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Timmy, you are just so photogenic. You look so handsome in that tie.

It sounds like you have an awfully nice day with your mommy and gramma! Isn't nice to spend a leisurely day with people who love us?

 
At September 05, 2005 9:34 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

i'm glad your gramma was able to come outside again. it was a lovely day here in the mitten state, too. do you know when gramma might be able to come home?

 
At September 05, 2005 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You look so handsome in your red tie! I'm glad you had a wonderful day with your family and friends! Hope gramma gets to come home soon!

 
At September 06, 2005 8:23 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Wow! How handsome you look all dressed up. Glad you had a good time visiting Gramma. Hope she feels better soon.

 
At September 06, 2005 9:58 AM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Timmy you're such a handsome poodie. :)I'm sure grammie was so happy to see you again. I'm glad you got to visit. Hope your gramma and momma are doing better.

purrs,
Mia

 
At September 06, 2005 10:30 AM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

Too many people hang in around the house. Labor day...BAD.

 
At September 08, 2005 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Nice bow tie to go with your tuxedo. My Mom tried to dress me up before and I had nothing to do with it. She always looks at small dogs clothes for Josie when she visits Target, but talks herself out of it (good move, if you as me).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home