<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Smelling that good fresh air

I gotted to go see my Gramma again! My good friend Jo camed over and played with me a bit and then we all a'cided to visit Gramma!! Momma taked out my carriage and leash and I got all snug inside and wented to see her :) It was such a very nice day out that after saying hello to Gramma's roomie, Betty, we all wented outside and sat in the nice shady place where the breeze blew soft on us all afternoon. It was the first time Gramma gotted to go outside since the day she wented to that Eee Arr place. There were all sorts of smells and sounds there that made me a little a'scared but I had my Momma with me and she maked me feel all safe. I even went for a little walk and there were beans pointing at me saying nice words at me :)

On the way back in the house, we sawed this cute little flower that maked it's way out of the crack by the wall in the driveway. Momma doesn't have this flower growing in any garden and we don't know where it camed from! Pretty neat huh? It's been there a few days now. We think shmaybe a birdie camed along and helped it grow or something...we had something simillar happen earlier this year when a birdie put a sunflower seed in a crack on the corner of the house and a little sunflower grew out of it!

Later in the day when we camed home, Momma's friend, Bethany camed over for a visit. She am real nice and even though she am way 'llergic to me, she was nice and played foil fetch with me! She had something on her shoe that smelled quite divine and I couldn't stop sniffing it. Momma and Bethany maked laughing sounds at me a'cause of how long I was sniffing it. My poodie friends, it smelled absolutely wonderful!! Thanks Miss Bethany for coming over and being all nice to me even though you like woofies so much better than poodins! I'd give you a purr and a lick but I wouldn't want you to get all snarky in the nose and itchy on your skin...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At August 28, 2005 11:19 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Oh Timmy! Gramma is looking good! She is giving you nice skritchies in that picture! You are so good when you go out. We would try to run and hide. Well, I would, Shaggy would just lay in the grass! -Scooby

 
At August 29, 2005 12:04 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I second SS&S! Your gramma sure looks happy to see you!

Seems like things are turning around, Timmy! And my mom says congratulations to your mom on her new job. When you hear those bell things, you gotta let us know what they sound like! (My mom says she just can't describe it for me.)

 
At August 29, 2005 1:40 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Oh it's good to see your Gramma outside and all happy, Timmy! I'm glad they're helpin her get better in that place. You're brave to go out on a leash. I don't think I'd ever be that brave.

 
At August 29, 2005 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy, we are so happy to see you and Grammie outside having a nice visit! You both look very happy!

 
At August 29, 2005 11:47 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Grammie looks really happy! It's good to go outside... I can't imagine being locked inside for as long as Grammie has been locked in the "prison"...

Come home soon Grammie!

 
At August 29, 2005 1:56 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

yea Timmy, maybe you could get a job as one of those poodin good will 'mbassadors that visit hospitals and stuff. i think you'd be very good at a job like that!

 
At August 29, 2005 9:18 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

Timmy, you are such a good kitty. We are going to try to be nicer to each other. =^..^=

 
At August 29, 2005 11:05 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

grammie needs a 'lectric moving chair..

 
At August 30, 2005 12:17 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I agree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home