<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

More Shtuff!!!


Here's my wall calendar! It am in plastic with a piece of cardboard to keep it from getting all bended and shtuff... Momma says I'm not allowed to chew the cardboard backing until we open it...but...2006 is so long away! How can I contain myself?!

Oh and here's a nice bib for baby bean Alyssa! She am gonna be so purretty in it! Momma says it am real soft and made by gerber. She says it camed out real nice! Oh boy I can't wait until we give it to her!! Shmaybe she'll even pose in it for us!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At September 08, 2005 12:03 AM, Blogger A. Malcontent replied...

What a great idea! I gave my Daddy a picture book filled with pictures of me last Christmas, but I think he should get a calendar this year. And the way my Mom eats, she could use a bib!

 
At September 08, 2005 3:33 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

We talked to Mom about getting some stuff from your store now and she said okay and let us use the plastic thingy, but nothing has come in the mail yet. We can't wait for the box ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

 
At September 08, 2005 9:18 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

As soon as we can get a hold on Mom's plastic cards, we are going to order something. She said something about them overheating sometimes. We just haven't been able to decide what we want yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home