<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Grand Day Out

Going over to visit Gramma is becoming one of my favoritest things to do! Look at how comfy I can make myself :) Gramma's bed am all soft and squishy...and pink just like my little pink sock!! I like this bed a'cause it am my Gramma's bed. I think it's a'cause it smells like my Gramma and I love her very much ♥


A'member I said there was a doggie in the room with Gramma? I was right! Gramma's roommate has a pug named Buddy and know what? He camed to visit her once. I know a'cause I smelled it on Momma's hand. Thank goodness I didn't go to visit that day!

When Momma and I got to her room, Gramma wasn't there...she was getting her hair done! So, I got to sit in the window and watch the birdies outside until Gramma camed back. When she did, I surprised her :) Guess what?! I got to see one of my favoritest beans that works where Gramma is...Jojo! I really like Jojo a'cause he likes poodins and has one of his own! Usually, he says hello to me when we first walk in, but he helped Gramma back in to the room and got to pick me up and hug me! Look at how silly I look! LOL!!


Oh but the most bestest part of the entire day (aside from being hugged by Jojo and getting to see birdies out the window) was when my Gramma gived me chin scritchies. She does a really good job at it and it maked my eyes go closed. I love chin scritchies...'specially when they're given to me by my Gramma. Purrr...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At September 18, 2005 11:43 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Man, I wish your Gramma could come home now. One of these days you're gonna go there and that dog will be there, too!

 
At September 19, 2005 9:07 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

I hope you don't accidentally run into the doggie Timmy. You look so cute in your pictures!

 
At September 19, 2005 9:09 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hi, Timmy... we are glad you get to go visit your Gramma. Ours is in hospital so we are missing her.

 
At September 19, 2005 10:36 AM, Blogger Puggyspice replied...

Pug! Did you say pug?
PUGS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

As do tuxedo kitties, of course :)

 
At September 19, 2005 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

That sounds like a great day ... so much happens on your trips to visit your Grammie. I do hope she can come home soon, even if it means missing those trips.

 
At September 19, 2005 1:49 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

That's a great scritchy picture of you & Grammie. Hope she can come home soon and then you will have her all to yourself!

 
At September 19, 2005 9:54 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Timmy, you looked very nice on that pink blanket - but then it's hard to find a color that a handsome tuxedo doesn't go well with! hope your gramma is feeling better and will be home soon. dont' give her any of that salmon jerky.....

 
At September 19, 2005 11:27 PM, Blogger Beau replied...

Glad you had such a good vist with Gramma and seeing JoJo. It might get interesitng if the pug is there when you are! (hehe) Mom loves pugs! Say hellow to Gramma for us and let hear know she's in our prayers.

 
At September 20, 2005 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Is there stuff to knock over there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home