<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, September 15, 2005

That speshul gift...

A'member a few days ago I tolded you that Momma got a really strange gift from Miss Bethany? I decided to post about it today. I think it will make beans go "eeewww" and make poodins go "yummmm" but that's just a guess!

OK so first, I'll tell you that Miss Bethany wented to Canada with her beans and she saw a great big water fountain! And, Miss Bethany, being the thoughtful bean that she is, brought home a gift for Momma!


That's right. You read the package correctly...it says Smoked Salmon Jerky!! So, Momma didn't want to say she didn't try it at least, even though it was a "joke" gift...so she opened it and taked one out...

I don't think she liked it very much...but know what?? When she opened the package, I could smell that good fishie smell and I asked Momma if I could taste it!

Yea...this shtuff was made for poodins. It was sooo smelly and good! But like Momma said too, it was far too salty. I ended up eating a nice piece off the end and then running into the kitchen to get a drink from my regular sized water fountain.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At September 15, 2005 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy my Mom says you seem like such a cool cat. I think you deserved that special treat after you were so helpful when she moved things. I try to help my Mom out, but I haven't had the occassion yet to help with something that big. Mostly I just help her find my food dish after she takes my food out of the bag with the special cup. I'm afraid she'll get lost taking it into the other room, so I make sure I walk RIGHT in front of her to show her where to go!

 
At September 15, 2005 12:06 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

oh, it's so good that you can share. don't eat too much of that stuff tho' or you'll retain water and get all big and puffy!

 
At September 17, 2005 12:25 AM, Blogger Beau replied...

That does seem like more of a kitty treat than a human one. Maybe she got it off the wrong shelf! It was good you got to try! You looked liked such a good helper with the printer! Oh, I like it too! It looks like it's sticking out its tongue when the paper comes out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home